- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Nicole is an award-winning and adventurous performer, composer/arranger, and teacher. As an emerging artist, she has performed nationally and internationally at such venues as Lincoln Center, 92Y, the Cutting Room, and Joe’s Pub in New York City, the Rialto Theater in Atlanta, GA, and the Teatro Degli Unanimi in Arcidosso, Italy.
Nicole’s big band project “The Titanics,” for which she acted as pianist and lead arranger, was deemed “brilliant” by New York Magazine and was featured multiple times in The New Yorker and Time Out New York. She recently had her television debut on the international network Rai Italia, performing an intimate concert in the series “L’altra Italia.”
Mixing both traditional and contemporary repertoire, Nicole receives great acclaim from audiences: “I am still reeling from Nicole’s recital,” said a Metropolitan Opera Guild board member, “The way she played … will stay with me forever.” She is also a winner of multiple competitions, most recently winning the Hunter Symphony’s Aria and Concerto competition with Ravel’s Piano Concerto in G.
Nicole holds an M.A. in piano performance from Hunter College in New York City and a B.M. in piano performance from Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA. She graduated summa cum laude from both institutions and was awarded the Benno Lee Prize at Hunter for an outstanding Master’s Recital. She is a member of the American College of Musicians’ Piano Guild and has studied with the likes of Geoffrey Burleson and William Wolfram. She has over 10 years of teaching experience, specializing in piano, composing and arranging, and music theory.
Our primary function is to establish definite goals and awards--in noncompetitive auditions--for students of all levels, from the earliest beginner to the gifted prodigy.
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity
· Piano · In studio Nicole is awesome. She adapts lessons to match your skill level, nurtures proper and useful technique (while pinpointing and discouraging bad habits early on), and encourages you the whole way through. She teaches with enthusiasm and knowledge above expectations, and gets you excited for the work, incorporating theory and composition into her lessons. Highly recommended.
· Piano · In home Nicole is delightful to learn from. She is patient, knowledgeable and very upbeat.
I am learning not only to play better but some theory alongside.
· · In studio Nicole is very pleasant and understood what kind of teacher I need
She is talented and explains things very clearly
· Piano · In studio Nicole is a very patient,caring and understanding teacher. She recognizes the student's strong points while working to correct and strengthen the student's weaker points. All this is done with a smiling and cheerful disposition.I am very lucky to have found Nicole as a piano teacher for my 8 year old granddaughter. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a talented yet patient and caring teacher.
· Music Performance · In studio Nicole is an excellent teacher. She is very caring and patient with students and always uses the appropriate curriculum. As a fellow teacher, I often consult with her about students. She always is looking for the best in every student.