- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
My name is Nathaniel and I am currently a graduate student, finishing my M.S. in Applied Economics with a graduate certificate in Statistics. I am also a recently separated veteran of the U.S. Army and trained speaker or Korean. I enjoy teaching and education, which are both a great passion of mine. My goal with any student is not to just get the correct answer, but to foster an understanding for the material do the student knows how to get the correct answer and comprehends where the process. In addition to academics, I have also been classically trained in viola performance and have been playing viola for over 20 years.
• Instruct and assist with undergraduate economics courses, grading assignments, tests, and papers
• Assist faculty professors in teaching undergraduate courses
• Manage course content and grading through an online academic management system
• Provide students with one on one tutoring and regular out of class office hours, as well as instructing in an economics tutoring lab for undergraduate students
• Worked with staff researcher on existing human capital focused economic research project
• Worked independently on data and statistical analysis
• Organized data and conducted economic analysis on results
• Prepared data, statistical and economic analysis, summaries for presentation, and reporting by use of Stata statistical coding, Excel graphing, and ArcGIS mapping.
• Provided translation and interpretation capabilities between Korean and English
• Conducted debriefing and military source operations
• Screened human intelligence sources and documents and produced human intelligence reports
• Planned military intelligence operations at team level and briefed plans and findings to superiors
• Led team level intelligence collection operations and research on foreign areas, persons, and economies
• Trained team members in HUMINT related skills, research methodology, and intelligence preparation
Successfully completed two years of intensive and immersive Korean language, culture, and linguistic training and tested through the DoD.