- Teaches students:
- Ages 9+
- Teaching since:
Hi and welcome to my profile!
If you are considering to learn Russian, I must say, you are a brave and adventurous person. It is a rather complicated language and you might have one of few purposes which will define the best method there to teach you:
1. If you plan to travel to St. Petersburg or Moscow, and need to pick up conversational Russian, we can certainly do that in needed period of time. We can practice dialogues, train comprehension skills, even work on your accent, if you wish!
2. If you have a business in Russia or any post-soviet countries and need Russian for negotiations, document translation purposes, simply for comprehension, we can build up the needed vocabulary and you are good to go!
3. If you are an intermediate student, and need to freshen up your Russian, maybe learn some specific grammar or industry related vocabulary, or just become more confident in speaking – we can do that too – I always come up with new ideas to talk about, so there will be no time to get bored:-) Keeping both of us interested – you in learning and me in teaching is one of my goals.
4. If you are new to US, and need to improve your English for work or studies, we can work on grammar at your level, expand your vocabulary and work on conversational skills. I'm taking beginner to intermediate students. Step by step assistance with learning English is required when you are a beginner. From my experience of learning a foreign language, grammar of the language is usually best explained by a non-native speaker, who went through all the steps himself are and knows all the obstacles a learner can meet on the way of acquiring a new language.
5. As I'm learning French at the moment, and you are either French who wants to learn Russian, or you are just learning French – I have some suggestions and discounts to offer.
Great teacher and a wonderful person! I took intensive course, with 40 hours a weeek for three weeks. We went over the hardest grammar cases in three weeks and worked on advanced vocabulary. I feel much more confident taking exam on Russian for my new job. Thank you Natalia!+ Read More