Well-trained (Diploma received at the university of Paris 12 in Management of educational and social)
Experienced (1 year teaching experience in an after-school center)
Flexible & Zen
Takes pride in Helping Students Succeed
Responsible of the ‘Orlando’ sector of this Real Estates Company. Prospecting for new clients and in charge of a portfolio of investors on the US market.
● Created and managed Social Network outlets for the Company
● Develop Human Resources practices for stronger Corporate Culture
● Organized showrooms to attract potential investors
● Supervising ads and campaign brochures creations
Worked with corporate companies and helped students in difficulties/probation and disabled students in their internship quests.
● Mediation between school/teachers and students
● Created portfolio of companies with point system
● Follow up with students and firms during and after internship
The Bachelor of Science in Human Services program is designed to prepare students with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a rewarding career in a wide variety of helping professions. Students are taught to develop their talents, assess clients’ needs, identify community resources, and problem solve and advocate for their client—all with the goal of making a difference in the lives of those unable to help themselves. Bachelor’s degree students will also study how to provide and develop intervention strategies that guide this population to success.