My teaching philosophy can be summarized in three words: Excellence, Enjoyment and Education.
I teach students ages 4 to 84 and have over 10 years of experience in teaching piano. I offer the highest standard of musical excellence. With a Master degree in Piano performance and a strong candidate of Doctor of Musical Arts at University of Arizona, it is my job to help students understand music and music-making.
As a concert pianist, I positively influence my students establishing a mental attitude for quality practice. I enhance and encouraging their presence on stage. I seek the approach that best speaks to each individual's interest and abilities. I do this by teaching them to listen carefully to the music they produce and give them the ability to develop a lifelong appreciation of music. I like to make the lessons fun while covering all the fundamentals. I believe that learning music builds good character in every person.
Shuree won the Second Prize from the American Protege Concerto Competition 2016 and invited to play for winners recital at Carnegie Hall. She won the Lynn Concerto Competition of 2014 and performed Ravel Concerto under the direction of Guillermo Figueroa with the Lynn Philharmonia Boca Raton, FL. The documentary film, “147 Pianos”, that featured her as a concert pianist premiered in Chicago at CIMMFEST. She completed her undergraduate degree at the age 19 with summa cum laude, and received her Master’s degree with distinction from DePaul University. Shuree just received Professional Performance Certificate from Lynn University. Now she is working at Steinway Piano Gallery in Boca Raton.
Shuree began her piano studies at age four and by six she was accepted to the Music and Dance Conservatory of Mongolia. Shuree has also performed at the Opera and Ballet and played with the Mongolian Philharmonia Orchestra where she also worked as artist manager. Shuree worked as a general manager of Giant Steppes of Jazz International Festival, represented Arts Council of Mongolia in a part of a delegation to Oslo World Music Festival and she participated Rebecca Penneys International Piano Festival.
also work in the office as a marketing assistant
group keyboard class
· Piano · In studio Shuree is extremely talented, and has shown great patience in teaching my 9 year old.
· · I'm on the Board of the Giant Steppes of Jazz NGO and have had the pleasure of working with Munkhshur for several years. She is gifted, gracious and very professional. She would take her role as teacher and mentor seriously and carry it out with dedication. Plus, she would make it fun!
· Classical Piano · In studio Excellent teacher, High level of skill.
· Classical Piano · Online Munkhshur is a wonderful classical pianist who was a semi-finalist at the 2015 William C. Byrd Young Artist Competition for Piano. She has very good technical skills which she will teach her students. Munkhshur ("Shuree") has a pleasant personality and would give her students a very positive experience studying the piano.
· Piano · Online such a nice person to talk and very energetic person. I really appreciate it.
· Classical Piano · In home Hi
My name is Miga.
I've had Ms. Munkhshur as my secondary piano teacher when I was studying at Yale School of Music. And I worked on intermediate piano music with her. She helped me to understand how important it is to keep long phrases when playing piano. And she fixed my hand positions, and changed the way I read a piano music.
I am much better secondary piano student than before when I finished my lessons with Ms. Munkhshur. Also, I have passed my secondary piano test :)
I would highly suggest her for any level of students or secondary piano lessons.
· Classical Piano · In home Ms.Munkhshur is a very responsible and kind teacher. She knows how to my six years old daughter Fiona and let her play each note correctly.My daughter made big progress during the past 6 months and she likes Munkhshur very much.
some suggestions: It will be perfect if you were more active and made a better plan for each student according to their performance after each class.