I can teach you Table Tennis the right way and the fast way. I know the needs of each person and will teach them accordingly. I will also teach you the right technique. Ping Pong has been shown to improve hand eye coordination and prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease and above all it's fun. not everyone is qualified to teach Table Tennis. I am a professional ping pong player and very good at teaching it. I have 30 years of experience . I only coach ping pong , that is my specialty. I do not teach many subjects , only Table Tennis . look at the pics closely and see if you can recognize any of my students!
I have also trained actors for many movies and TV series with Table Tennis in them , among which are Drake and Josh , iCarly , Blakish , The Big Bang Theory , and the latest Ray Donovan , etc .
I also specialize in CGI and metronome sound effects where they don't use the real ball in the movies .
I have trained many Ping Pong players from age 5 years and up. I have also worked with many celebrities, professional athletes, Chief executive Officers of important companies, film makers and producers and many more teaching them how to play Table Tennis or I sharpened their skills . I have also used my special set of skills in Ping Pong to help men and women lose weight . I also do Table Tennis events at different companies where they have a table.
Table Tennis will keep you young and healthy .
Table Tennis Coach.
· Table Tennis · In home Great teacher. I had fun and learned so much. I highly recommend Morris! 😀🏓
· Table Tennis · In home great instructor!!
· Table Tennis · In home I am so pleased i came in with virtually no Table Tennis experience besides a few weeks in high school PE, and I am now rallying with coach Morris throughout the entire lesson. interestingly enough I am also noticing my volleyball skills improving! I think what's happened is that I'm training my brain to stay focused on the ball and not take my eyes off it as i hit it.
My game has improved much faster than I expected, and I attribute that to coach Morris not only correcting my technique, but helping learn how to self-correct. this guy knows his stuff and if you listen to him you will improve rapidly as well.
Anyway I feel like I get my money's worth and genuinely enjoy taking lessons with coach Morris. he is always prepared and ready to play. he is full of useful advice and drills to work your week spots.if you really want to learn the game and improve, then Morris is your man.
· Table Tennis · In home When I booked my first lesson with Morris, I had no idea that table tennis could be such a great work out and so much fun at the same time. For many years I was a teacher - Junior High School, High School, and college. Morris has all the qualities that make for a great teacher. He is a superb player himself, he understands the learning process, he knows how to teach, and he respects his students. He makes learning to play table tennis a joy. If you want to learn to play table tennis, I enthusiastically recommend Morris.
LW - Brentwood.
· Table Tennis · In home Morris is a great coach , he only teaches table tennis ( ping pong ), and he is very good at it. he really is a pro with lots of patience. he told me what to do to improve my game and worked with me to play table tennis with the correct techniques , he is always on time and never late and his schedule is very flexible. he doesn't rush to to do things and unlike other coaches stays over time and answers all my questions. I think he is the best coach for learning ping pong.