Hi dear, my name is Mohsen, a native Farsi teacher!
With Mohsen, you'll not only learn to communicate Farsi fluently but also you will get to touch the entire Iranian culture. A rich culture of thousands of years with its philosophies, humor, proverbs, idioms, and subtle hints. You'll also learn slangs and diverse trend of thoughts among Iranians. Want to know what's in the main streem among Iranian parents and kids? Wonder about the ethnic culture around here?Well, that would be my pleasure to share everything with you! Just go on "TakeLessons.com" and try a 5-session Farsi class with Mohsen Ahmadi. It's really easy and effective.
Thanks to exerting a variety of communicative approaches in the class such as active stories, talking photo, talking news, sing the song and lots of training traps and games, I believe you can count the lessons among the best you have experienced so far and lets not forget about the fun.
I have a bachelor's degree in English translation and have spent several Teacher Training Courses in some institutes. I also used to teach English and Persian in private classes and in reputable institutes since 2008 and have helped students gain their self-esteem in speaking both languages.
Regarding the feedbacks from my students, I feel confident to add that I'm really , well-mannered, well-scheduled, and patient to guide my students to get the best possible results. They also mentioned that I have helped my students get over with their tasks, and find answers to their questions.
Keep this in mind! "your native teacher, right in your pocket". Interested in taking a walk with your Farsi teacher in Tehran's big malls and learn local culture? Which ethnic food looks delicious in different cities of Iran? What about fascinating festivals? Give it a shot right now on TakeLessons.com.
I take tremendous joy in teaching kids as young as 8 years old to 108 years old (we are all kids when we learn, right?)
I believe students learn much better in terms of implicit teaching. You might wonder how? Well, when you're having fun during learning, your mind is virtually open to taking new lessons.
Turkish is the dominant second language of Iran. Thanks to living in a Turk family, I speak Turkish really well. I am also into teaching Turkish to adults and kids. Experience a new language & culture with me and you will never regret it. Go for a 5-session Farsi training course with your new Farsi teacher Mohsen Ahmadi right now!
Zabansara is one of the leading Language Institutes in Tehran, Iran. There've been millions of English language fans who approved the classes of this institutes. Teachers in Zabansara are well-experienced, thanks to a variety of branches throughout the city. There are students from all ranges of age and from every walk of life. All in all, teachers are truly flexible to teach both kids and adults.
A course for professional language teachers
An intensive training course for runners to become a coach
· Farsi · Online Reliable and professional. Methodical approach to teaching. Has greatly helped me improve listening and speaking.
· Farsi · Online Mohsen has a very helpful and unique teaching technique, from learning the alphabet to useful phrases. Coming from a person who knows no Farsi, he starts from square one and makes the necessary progressions individualized for me. I would highly recommend Mohsen to those wanting to learn Farsi.
· Farsi · Online The lessons with Mohsen were a great experience. He is very dedicated, developed a good methodology to learn conversational Farsi as well as the writing and provided a lot of additional material to the lessons. Overall extremely helpful
· English · Online Very good
· Farsi · Online Lessons are structured but very fun! Mohsen has been absolutely wonderful as well as patient, understanding, and flexible with my schedule. He provides unique approaches to learning and many helpful materials that enforces the lessons. I have learned so much and I highly recommend him!
· Farsi · Online Mohsen is a very knowledgeable language teacher who works with your skill level and provides great learning materials to work on in between your lessons. He is very communicative and reliable regarding lesson times. Mohsen cares about making sure you are getting the most out of his lessons. I highly recommend learning Farsi with Mohsen!
· Farsi · Online I experienced an joyful learning with Mohsen. He is so energetic and creative in teaching and you will never stop learning with him.
· English · In studio It's really interesting to work on a variety of sources to improve your language skills. He understands all your needs and is patient enough to answer all your questions. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to learn English in a fun way.
· English · In home Enthusiastic, caring, interesting and interested! Mr Ahmadi not only provides the best teaching methods and material, but he also keeps you interested throughout the courses. His dedication to student engagement is admirable.
· Farsi · Online Mohsen has special talent teaching youth. Our children can't wait till his class start.