Master Degree in Management and Leadership, from University of La Verne in California, 14 years experience as Professional Interpreter, Language teacher and operation manager where recruiting, management, sales and customer relations management have been the key words. The ability to speak three languages; English, Arabic and Italian opened for me a different routes to interact with a wider range of internal and external partners, my Arabic teaching cover educational and professional practice.
• Knowledge of training tools and utilization of multimedia training techniques
• Presentation skills
• Team management
• Conflict Resolution skills
• Leadership and Management skills
• Personal improvement and practices empowerment
• Design Training Programs expert
• Trilingual in Arabic/English/Italian (Read, Writing, and Speaking)
• Use of own initiative and working with a team
• Teaching Classic and Modern Arabic.
• Arabic instructor for non native Arabic speaking freelancer since 2007