TakeLessons.com is scheduled for site maintenance on Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 from 10:00pm to 10:45pm PDT. During this time the site may not be accessible.
Phebe played for the National Youth Festival in Singapore and has also performed internationally with various choirs. She accompanied the North Central University Chorale in a performance at Carnegie Hall, New York, and was a featured soloist in the St Thomas Festival Orchestra Competition 2012, played with the members of the Minnesota Orchestra.
Phebe has been teaching piano for more than 10 years, passing on a genuine, life-long passion for music is her goal. She believes that music is a way to guide a student's artistic development and a means for her to serve others. She hope to see her students succeed in their life endeavors.
• Taught more than 25 students private (Beginner- Advance)
• Students participate in recitals and participate in the Minnesota Teachers Forum Recitals
and The Achievement Program (TAP)
• Taking part in the MMTA (Minnesota Music Teacher Association) State Piano Competition 2013
The Minneapolis Music Teachers Forum 2012
• Acted as the judge for the MMTF Recital
- Performing at Carnegie Hall, New York, Brooklyn Tabernacle Church, Brooklyn
• Performed around the United States and Europe
• Performed in school fund-raising events
• Managed and directed the Soprano and Alto during sectionals
• Represented the program and the program received grants and sponsorship
• Co-directed the entire program and mentored other piano teachers
and helped them throughout program
• Served on the WOVEN committee board
• Taught and mentored students, one-on-one and in groups
• Performed in North Central University Fund-raising event, nursing Homes
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.