- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello, my name is Mina. I am from Shanghai China. I graduated from Shanghai Teachers' University and was a school teacher in Shanghai teaching both Chinese and English. Then I came to the US and went to University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana majoring both accounting and tax. I graduated with both BS and MS degree in Accounting and Taxation, and worked for Deloitte for over 7 years as a CPA and manager. Last year, I left accounting for pursuing my life purpose and started learning holistic therapy, specialized in hypnotherapy, past life regression therapy, deep breathing therapy as well as intuitive life coaching. Currently, I just opened my own holistic therapy practice to help and connect more people in a deeper level. Meanwhile I still love to teach and share skills and knowledge that I have learned from the past. I love changes in life and never stop myself from moving forward to face new challenges for pursuing my passion and my happiness in life.
• Working with client on intuitive life coaching.
• Specialized in hypnotherapy, past life regression, and breathing healing modalities to help clients to reduce physical pain, release emotional blockages or trauma, receive more clarity in life as well as expand their consciousness and potential in life.
• Received very positive reviews on both my Yelp and Facebook business pages.
• Certified past life regression therapist and trained directly by Brian Weiss
• Responsible for preparing and managing all the income tax projects such as tax provision and tax compliance.
• Manage outside tax consultant and auditors to ensure the quality of the tax reporting and meet all the filing deadlines.
• Manage on multiple tax, treasury, and insurance projects independently.
• Managed engagements on daily basis including communicating with key client personnel, supervising and scheduling US and USI staffs & seniors on multiple compliance and tax provision projects.
• Assisted senior managers, directors and partners on the budgeting and planning process.
• Prepared, reviewed, and audited quarter and year-end tax provisions based on ASC 740 (former FAS 109) for both public and private corporations with assets over $700 million.
• Prepared and reviewed financial reporting tax footnotes, tax memorandum, and FIN 48 reports for 10Q and 10K of publicly traded companies.
• Prepared and reviewed large corporation Federal tax returns, Federal consolidated tax returns, combined and separate multi-state returns, extensions and quarterly estimates.
• Chaired conference calls and live meetings with clients to discuss and drive complex accounting decisions.
• Coordinated and assisted Deloitte cross-functional teams composed of members from M&A, transfer pricing, state and local tax, international tax and the audit team to resolve numerous issues on complex tax transactions and audit projects.
• Actively involved in the On-board Advisor Program to supervise and support new staffs to grow within the firm. Assisted teaching new hires basic ASC 740 knowledge.
• Selected as a Super-User of Compliance Standardization by the former NYC Office Champion to assist group members with technical help on Tax Preparation System and related topics.
• Selected as an instructor/trainer to provide lectures to tax professionals on how to use tax preparation software such as CORPTAX and DCW (Data Collect Wizard).
• Participated in the DT India Rotation Program, and trained Indian staffs using Corptax, tax compliance, extensions and AS2.
• Industries served: Life Sciences, renewable energies, retail, manufacturing, telecommunication and technology.
Teaching English and Chinese for elementary school children from age 6 to 11
Certified in both New York and California