- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate
- Teaches students:
- Ages 13+
- Teaching since:
- August 2011
Japanese has always been my passion ever since I was a child. Now I run a small Japanese consulting business (Simple Gaijin) and have now moved into the Japanese language teaching field.
I am a former JET Program ALT (Hokkaido) and English teacher (Chiba), but I've been tutoring Japanese for a little over six years now ever since I was in college. I am functionally fluent in the language, and conduct business in Japanese on a daily basis with my coworkers.
- Inspect Press Machines and provide routine maintenance for them.
- Liaison officer for the company's Japanese expats in the United States
- Technical Translation (Japanese -> English)
- Owner of a small Japanese language school based online
- Provide weekly lessons to clients ranging anywhere between the ages of 13 to 65
- Weekly podcast series on how to get a job in Japan and life in Japan
- Taught English in Japan to students ranging between the ages of 2 to 65
The Japan America Society of Greater Philadelphia (JASGP) is an association of individuals, corporations and organizations in the Greater Philadelphia region. Its purpose is to bring the peoples of Japan and the United States closer together in understanding, appreciation and cooperation by promoting and encouraging a better understanding of the business, cultural, social, educational and political practices and customs of Japan and the United States.+ Read More