I got my bachelors degree in 2009 from Florida Atlantic University for Fine Arts. I have taken voice lessons, being in multiple productions, and had a lifelong passion for this profession. I lived in Los Angeles for two and a half years pursuing my dream. I have not only a passion for acting but also for teaching. I am patient with kids of all ages and very social. I can teach a lot in a short period of time. My goal is to get everyone as passionate as I am and to see that anything is possible.
· Film Acting · In home Lots of fun and lots of help!
· Acting · In home Michelle is friendly and professional. My teenagers love working with her!
· Improv Acting · In home Creative and a lot of fun.
· Acting · In studio Makes you feel comfortable, vulnerable, and confident all in one!
· Acting · In home Lovely girl. I will give her five stars
· Theater Acting · In home I highly recommend Michelle S. She came to our home twice to prepare my daughter for her audition for her high school musical. Our daughter had a little experience but no formal training before, and competition is stiff at the high school level, so Michelle's help was invaluable. She helped her shape the words of her monologue and helped her with stage presence and voice inflections. She also gave her great ideas for things to do with her arms and body that would fit the character, and she did all the same for my daughter's two audition songs. In the two short lessons, my daughter's audition went from stiff and not so good to fun and natural. My daughter got the part of understudy that she wanted, so she's very happy. The actual role went to a senior, and my daughter is a freshman, so she feels great about the results. Michelle S. is prompt and professional, kind and encouraging, and she provides a lot of good advice.