- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
My name is Michelle Ranalli and I am an Opera student at Azusa Pacific University. I am a Soprano, and have been singing classically for five years. I previously studied at East Los Angeles College, where I received my AA degree in Music.
If you take lessons with me, we will go over technique fundamentals, IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) for singers, and classical repertoire. Additionally, I offer lessons in theory, musicianship, and Spanish. I am eager to begin working with you!
Helping music students with their homework and preparing them for exams. The subjects covered were theory, musicianship, and piano.
· Classical Voice · In studio Michelle is a tutor who cares about her students. She is honest, musically educated and is very knowledgeable. She helped me with my voice and piano. I enjoyed taking lessons from her because she was flexable with my type of music.
· Spanish · In studio Michelle is a very polite, fun, and knowledgable. She was always patient when helping me practice my Spanish, and now I am able to hold a reasonable conversation with fluent Spanish speakers in Mexico! Couldn't have done it without her help.
· Ear Training · In studio I immediately knew she was trained in this area. She made it simple to understand and enjoyable. I appreciated her patience too. Looking forward in continuing my lessons.
· Ear Training · In studio If you are aurally challenged when it comes to intervals and harmonic progressions, I definitely recommend tutoring. Michelle was very patient during our lessons and had different tips on how to identify certain progressions, which I appreciated. We also worked on complex rhythms together. It was actually really fun. She's very kind, resourceful, and an excellent tutor.
· Music Theory · In studio She was suuuuuper nice and she knew how to explain herself really well
· Music Theory · In home Michelle is so sweet and knowledgable! She is extremely patient and helpful and makes learning even the most difficult concepts a fun experience.
· Music Theory · In home Very patient with me. I'm not the fastest learner, so Michelle's delicate and meticulous approach was very effective.
· Spanish · In studio Michelle was very effective in teaching me basic phrases and sentences in Spanish. I am preparing for a trip to Mexico with my family, and want to be able to communicate with them effectively. As Michelle comes from Mexico, I feel she is giving me an authentic Spanish interaction. She is also very friendly, which makes for a comfortable learning experience.
· Classical Voice · In studio Excellent teacher! Classical voice is just one of the many subjects she excels in. She is well trained, she gets the job done, she is very kind and works well with others.
· Music Theory · Incredibly patient, she makes the lesson very easy to grasp, I've had other teachers but I've most excelled when taking lessons and receiving tutoring from Michelle! My theory and voice has improved incredibly because of her :)