- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate
MichEal will show you how small rhythms turn into results on a drum set and apply to the music you enjoy ... Get ready to play a drum groove during your first lesson. Lessons teach the essential skills and are customized to the unique goals of the student.
Now is the time to try something new, maybe something you've dreamed of doing for a long time, no matter your age or experience.
Expect to be challenged and have some fun!
- Teaches students:
- Ages 7+
- Teaching since:
- October 2009
Enhance Your Creativity and Confidence - Play Drums
Many people want to play drums but they don't know where to start or what to practice, so I provide weekly lessons with a practice plan so you get better at the drums.
MichEal has been playing drums since 1988 and been a drum educator since 2009, and has a practical and patient approach to teaching drumming to his students; he shows how important techniques and exercises apply to the music his students enjoy, so that there is practical application in the real world of drumming and music. He is organized and detailed, but believes in flexibility and making learning and playing fun and creative.
• Youth Choirs, Musicals and Tours
• High School Marching Bands (Section Leader)
• Church Orchestras and Praise Bands
• Pop/Rock Bands
• Co-Director of Music (Church - 2004 to 2006)
• Drum Captain (Disneyland Flashback Stage Production - 2014)
• Member of Sabian Education Network (Consultant Joe Bergamini)
• Member of Vic Firth Education Team
• Member of Percussive Arts Society
• Member of D’Addario Education Collective