- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello everybody, my name is Michael and I have been playing both the guitar and piano since I was four years old (19 years). Over the past few years my emphasis has been guitar playing but I make a point to keep up my piano skills as well. I currently do work teaching children with autism, and I have started teaching several of them to play the piano during the work day, and perform children's songs for them on the guitar during music time frequently. My main musical interests include acoustic and country music, but I have spent time learning several other types of music as well. I am looking to teach beginner to intermediate students and help them learn/perfect the basics of acoustic guitar (I have several guitars and will allow students to use them if they don't have guitars of their own).
Over the last couple of years I have spent my days working as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). As an RBT I have learned not only to manage challenging behaviors of children with autism, but also how to keep them engaged and learning at all times. These skills have helped immensely with my ability to teach guitar lessons, especially when it comes to children who need a little extra motivation to keep learning and practicing.
· Violin · In home Very nice guy and knowledgeable. Easy to get along with and really works to make it a fun and enjoyable experience.
· Piano · In home First lesson was great and the kids really enjoyed it. We are looking forward to next weeks lesson.
· Guitar · In home Absolutely amazing and so great with kids of all ages. Went straight to the lesson and no messing around.
Highly highly recommend
· Guitar · In studio Excellent instructor. Teaches what you need to know alon with what you want to learn to keep you motivated and interested.
· Guitar · In home Michael is the best!!! He is very professional and listened to my concerns on playing the guitar. I look forward to my next lesson.