- Teaches students:
- Ages 9+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
- January 2016
Hello future guitar aficionados! Now is the time for you to unlock your potential and take your interest in the guitar to the next level. Whether it is for a future career, a hobby, or just to be able to play a song for your friends, I can develop a personalized plan to get you the results you desire.
I am currently a student at Cal State Fullerton and also a musician with performing and recording experience since the age of 14. My passion for music began ever since I had heard Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin on the radio. Since then, I have played in restaurants, weddings, bars and other venues all around Orange County and LA as a lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist, and bassist. The music that I specialize in playing are mostly acoustic, Pop, alternative rock, R&B, and classic rock. I like to song write and record my own music as well and therefore have acquired a strong attention to detail and solid work ethic to achieve my desired results.
I believe in creating a positive and exciting work environment where we can have you develop at your own pace in a productive way. A great teacher is one that customizes their lesson to fit the student's individual needs while making the lesson educational and fun!
Being that I am one of the younger guitar teachers out there, I am able to better relate to younger students on a more personal level and possess an energetic teaching style and willingness to better myself as a teacher and musician just as much as my student.
I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have!
• Grew the skills and abilities of students by appealing to the unique needs of each individual
• Diversified lesson teaching with videos, audio, and paperwork to create a more interesting and engaging lesson, especially for younger students
• Developed print and online marketing materials advertising my services to independently acquire clients
• Contributed creative musical ideas/compositions for a band that became known throughout the county for entertaining audiences at private and public events
• Recorded and collaborated on guitar for multiple records within a local network of bands and artists to create, promote, and perform original and cover music
• Completed artist publishing duties: updated legal contracts, registered songs for copyright, and organized client portfolios
• Improved team and interpersonal skills by collectively determining appropriate songs to pitch to television shows, movies, and other medias
Great guitar instructor with experience in guitar methods , music theory, tecnique, chording , picking etc from beginners to expert. Stage and recording experience and fun to learn from. Can’t loose! Give him a call or email and start you guitar adventure!+ Read More
It is clear that michael has a passion for playing guitar and puts the time and effort in to assuring his students achieve the goal they desire. He has been a pleasure to work with.
Michael is knowledgeable in his field and takes the time to invest in the interest(s) of each student he teaches! He is passionate, professional, and a musician who teaches from experience. I am proud to call Michael a colleague and friend!
He's a brilliant guy and a natural on his instrument, and I've grown both musically and personally working with him.
Michael is a great instructor especially for young guitar players who are just learning to play. Michael was able to get Ethan excited about learning about music and practicing the guitar. Great followup, feedback, and professional beyond his years. Highly recommend!+ Read More
Michael is a talented person with a friendly personality and great work ethic! He made sure to tailor his lesson to my needs and get me motivated about what is to come next. He will be a great teacher for students of all ages.