- Teaches students:
- Ages 10+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
- January 2016
Hello future guitar aficionados! Now is the time for you to unlock your potential and take your interest in the guitar to the next level. Whether it is for a future career, a hobby, or just to be able to play a song for your friends, I can develop a personalized plan to get you the results you desire.
I am currently a student at Cal State Fullerton and also a musician with performing and recording experience since the age of 14. My passion for music began ever since I had heard Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin on the radio. Since then, I have played in restaurants, weddings, bars and other venues all around Orange County and LA as a lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist, and bassist. The music that I specialize in playing are mostly acoustic, Pop, alternative rock, R&B, and hard rock. I like to song write and record my own music as well and therefore have acquired a strong attention to detail and solid work ethic to achieve my desired results.
I believe in creating a positive and exciting work environment where we can have you develop at your own pace in an effective and productive way. A great teacher is one that customizes their lesson to fit the student's individual needs while making the lesson effectively educational and creatively fun!
Being that I am one of the younger guitar teachers out there, I am able to better relate to younger students on a more personal level and possess an energetic teaching style and willingness to better myself as a teacher and musician just as much as my student.
I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have!
• Improved social media presence by 75%, increased show attendance, and contributed musical ideas/compositions to
a band that became well-known throughout the county for entertaining audiences at private and public events
• Recorded and collaborated on guitar for multiple records within a local network of bands and artists
• Lead independent music projects to create, promote, and perform original and cover music on YouTube, Spotify and
• Completed artist publishing duties: updated legal contracts, registered songs for copyright, and organized client portfolios
• Improved team and interpersonal skills by collectively determining appropriate songs to pitch to television shows, movies, and other medias
Michael is a great instructor especially for young guitar players who are just learning to play. Michael was able to get Ethan excited about learning about music and practicing the guitar. Great followup, feedback, and professional beyond his years. Highly recommend!+ Read More
Michael is a talented person with a friendly personality and great work ethic! He made sure to tailor his lesson to my needs and get me motivated about what is to come next. He will be a great teacher for students of all ages.