- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 4 to 16
Every student is unique and individuals rely on different learning styles. The teaching method of Melody is adjusted to fit the needs and desires of the student, characterizing a plan based around their individual strengths, weaknesses, and music goals. While the focus is founded on teaching the basic fundamentals and developing good technique, the lesson is equally invested in helping students discover and reveal their special and unique musicality. Students recital is held for family and friends, when students can share the musical skills and achievements they have developed.
Melody offers a range of experience, genuine enthusiasm for music, and adaptive teaching method to help you develop towards your individual musical goals. She is here to guide you through your musical journey and infuse the wonders of music into your world. Visit her website at http://melodysons.musicteachershelper.com
CHIJ St. Nicholas Secondary Girls School
Fairfield Methodist Secondary School
Tanjong Katong Secondary Girls School
Singapore Chinese Girls School
Philippine Rice Institute Choir, 1998 to 2001.
Bureau of Fishery and Aquatic Resources Choir, 1998 to 1999.
Research and Extension of Central Luzon State University, 1996 to 1998.
Bureau of Post Harvest and Research Extension Choir, 1996.
Michigan Music Association was founded in 1967 as a non-profit, educational organization to perpetuate through high standards an annual competition for students in the state of Michigan. Its goals are to provide the public the opportunity to hear students in competition, to uphold a high standard in music education, provide a public outlet for the artistic talent of music students, and most importantly to help students gain the experience and confidence to develop their musical talents.
Since its founding in 1898, the NFMC has grown into one of the world’s largest music organizations with club and individual members of all ages. The NFMC is chartered by the Congress of the United States, and is the only music organization member of the United Nations. NFMC provides opportunities for musical study, performance and appreciation to more than 200,000 senior, student and junior members in 6,500 music-related clubs and organizations nationwide. Members are professional and amateur musicians, vocalists, composers, dancers, performing artists, arts and music educators, music students, generous music patrons and benefactors, and music lovers of all ages.
The mission of MTNA is to advance the value of music study and music making in society and to support the professionalism of music teachers. The mission is accomplished by members who teach with competence, act with integrity, volunteer services to MTNA programs, provide professional support for colleagues and communities, and comply with all laws and regulations that impact the music teaching profession. The mission calls for an ethical commitment to students, to colleagues, and to society.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Singing · In home melody seems like a wonderful, take charge, hands on, teacher - I am very pleased to have met her and I believe my daughter will learn a lot from her and they will prove to be great working together .. and were excited
· Piano · In studio I'm Happy that I finally find a perfect piano teacher for my daughter. I highly recommended her 😊
· Piano · In studio My daughter's take piano lessons with Melody and it amazes me how much they have learned and are able to play in such a short amount of time. They greatly enjoy attending class each week and look forward to continue learning new things.
· Piano · In studio Mrs. Melody has been very wonderful in meeting our needs for piano lessons as a family. She works well with my 3, 6 and 9 year old children. She makes piano fun while still encouraging confidence, discipline, a sense responsibility and attention to detail during piano lessons.
· Piano · In home My daughter loves piano and singing lessons she has learned so much in such a short time.
· Piano · In studio I am an adult and took piano lessons from Melody. I was very pleased with the experience and felt that the instruction was great. She was very patient which was helpful because I would feel nervous playing sometimes. Lessons started on time which was helpful given my busy schedule. Overall very enjoyable.
· Piano · In studio My son was 5 years old when he began piano lessons with Ms. Melody. Each week, he was eager to go to the lessons and always had big smile on his face after the lessons. Through the lessons, he learned how to read music notes and play songs beautifully at recitals. Ms. Melody is fun and firm in teaching. She’s the perfect teacher to unlock a child’s potential. We really appreciate Ms. Melody for opening music to our son and our family.
· Piano · In home Ms. Melody was my son's first piano teacher. She was excellent at establishing the foundations to make him enjoy the lessons and want to learn more. Based on his baseline understanding, he continues to grow and enjoy music. Thank you to Ms. Melody for her experience and patience.
· Piano · In studio Ms. Melody was always very patient with me. She learned the way I played and accommodated to help me improve personally. During the two years that she was my piano teacher, my skills greatly improved. Playing the piano became more simple and music often came naturally. She is incredibly skilled and caring towards all her students, and I was lucky enough to be one of them. I was very sad when I found out she was moving out of my state and would no longer be my piano teacher. Ms. Melody is an amazing woman and her new students will be excited to learn to play the piano.
· Piano · In studio Ms Melody is a professional piano teacher with great dedication and ability to work with children. In 2016, Ms Melody taught my then, 6 year old son. It was his first attempt at playing piano and Ms Melody was patient and at the same time held him accountable for practicing at home. My son played four pieces at the Spring recital. He felt accomplished and proud. It was under Ms Melody guidance that he developed love for playing piano.
Ms Melody Spring Recital was so professionally done. She takes her job very seriously and as a mom, I appreciate her effort and energy in teaching my son.
Thank you Ms Melody!