- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
- May 2012
Greetings! I am here to teach drums and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum! I have a unique approach of teaching anywhere from a Communications related field to percussion and strive towards specific lesson plans hand-tailored to each student. Any lesson I teach is meant to be a constructive, hands on experience that is meant to really cement important ideas in whomever I am teaching. I've been told that I'm very out of the box, patient, and funny by parents of those with special needs, and adults who have trouble speaking or have issues with percussive instruments. Whatever your goal is, I do my absolute best to assure you are able to reach it.
• Recorded 3 albums, numerous E.P.'s and appeared in many music videos.
• Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions and doing adequate research for each band.
• Went above and beyond customer expectations by composing own parts to add for fills and certain grooves.
• Filmed many music videos with various bands.
• Pursued personal development opportunities.
• Endorsed by Tcymbals. http://www.tcymbals.com/artists.html
• Extreme detail when learning/teaching songs by ear.
• Vast knowledge of drumming technique including but not limited to double bass usage, time signatures, syncopation and polyrhythms, extreme speed, four limb independence, improvisation and melodic drum kit usage.
• Have worked with various types of special needs including autism and ADHD.
• Hands on and patient approach suited to teaching all ages and levels of drumming.
Social science certification.
Social and Behavioral Sciences Certification