- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
In addition to a strong knowledge of music theory, guitar and vocal technique, I have a decade of performance experience as well. Here are some of the roles I have played in the music world:
• Lead guitarist, songwriter and back-up vocalist in an R&B group
• Self wrote/tracked/produced a 10 track electronica album
• Soul, Folk, & R&B Singer-Songwriter
• Producer of beats for rap artists
• True music gear nerd
• (Last, but not least!) Successfully taught many students (Predominantly in guitar) !
In addition to teaching lessons, I am happy to help students record and produce their own independent music for killer rates.
All credentials aside, I am a thoughtful and friendly guy. I love sharing the knowledge I have garnered over the years with other humans. I am open to teaching all ages of students. Really, the only preference I have in a student is one with a sincere desire to learn. Whether just starting out, or looking to expand previously established musical horizons, I guarantee that I will strive to provide superb, individualized instruction.
I have taken about 5 lessons with Max and each week I look forward to going back. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and creates a comfortable learning environment!