I've been learning Taekwondo since I was 8 years old. I have a really strong background in olympic style taekwondo (Form and Sparring). This is the world taekwondo federation style rules that are learned in 186 different countries. I am 26 years old and work great with kids and adults as well.
I've competed in many Junior and Senior nationals and have also competed in U.S Open and International tournaments. I currently am an instructor and manager of Pro Martial Arts in in Dallas Texas. Before that, I was the head instructor at White Tiger Martial arts in Sachse/Wylie Texas for four years. I am professional and fun. I will accommodate to what you want in martial arts lessons whether it be competition, fitness, or character education and personal safety for the kids.
I am confident in my lessons and I will even offer your first lesson free.
Please call Takelessons! I live in Richardson Texas and I am willing to meet with you to discuss any of your questions.
Program Director/ Head Instructor
· Taekwondo · In studio I have observed and learned a lot from Max. Through observation, he has a great connection with all kids, adults, and parents. He is able to mentor the kids through his teaching techniques. Both kids and parents are not afraid to communicate with him about how they are feeling because of the connection they have. This allows him to better help his students. As a student, he gives clear instructions on how to execute techniques. Whether you're a fast or slow learner, he will get you to where you want to be.
· Taekwondo · In studio Max is a great teacher. He is patient with my childeren and they absolutely love him. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a trainer for taekwondo!
I will be back regularly.
· Taekwondo · In studio Extremely helpful and great with kids!! Made my experience easy to catch onto and fun!
· Karate · In studio Max is an excellent teacher and great with the kids. I love how he's fun, but with just the right amount of strictness. I also appreciate how he makes a point to interact with the parents after class. We're new to martial arts and my boys have been thoroughly enjoying class.
· Karate · In studio My son has been learning karate with Max for about a year now. Max is great with kids. He is patient and makes the lessons fun. My son had some bullying issues at school and Max took time out aside and sat with him and discussed how to deal with bullies. He appears to be truly concerned for his students well-being. Max is a compassionate, knowledgable and patient teacher. I strongly recommend him.
· Taekwondo · In studio Max is truly a one of a kind instructor. It's not hard to be blown away by his Taekwondo skill level when he takes a few steps, jumps 5 feet in the air, turns his body while simultaneously kicking and punching, and lands on two feet making it look effortless. All of the kids in his class and the parents watching collectively gasp and say "Whoa"! But the skills Max possess are not what impress me most about this young man. It is his approachability, kindness, willingness to engage with each child as if he/she was the only child in the room, and his unique ability to make Taekwondo fun. Our son is lucky to have Max instruct him.
· Taekwondo · In studio One of the most passionate and hard working person that I have ever encountered! He is very patient and kind to his students and I know they all adore him very much!
· Taekwondo · In home Great instructor, my boys love to practice with Max.
· Karate · In studio As a colleague of Max's, I witnessed an instructor who cared about each of his students and took the time to make sure they had a smile on their face from start to finish. Your child will be in great hands with Max!
· Taekwondo · In studio Great instructor and highly knowledgeable. Very kind and patient