- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello, there! My name is Matthew! I've been teaching private lessons since 2014 and have loved helping my students learn the knitting/crocheting basics, expand their understanding of their abilities, and find a proactive way to relieve stress and bad moods. I teach knitting English or Continental style, multiple cast on methods and when to use them, different increase and decrease methods achieving different looks depending on the pattern and desired outcome, and finally different bind off methods.
I knit and crochet for a high fashion handcrafted company (The Third Piece), I have an Etsy shop, and am commissioned to crochet for international competitions. I'm a kind and outgoing person and my teaching style is relaxed yet focused, goal oriented, and fun! Knitting and crocheting are wonderful ways to express yourself, relieve stress, and to make gifts for multiple occasions. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
I make hats and other items for the online shop and to build inventory for pop-up locations.
At first I would give away my projects, but I recently started selling my work on Etsy. I sell anything that can be knitted and make them to order.
· Knitting · In home He's totally delightful -- and know his stuff. I plan to continue with him. Highly recommend him --
· Knitting · In studio Matthew was wonderful! He showed me the basics of knitting in one lesson and I am now on my way to knitting a scarf for my Mother. I'm very excited to continue working with him!
· Knitting · In studio Matthew has been an outstanding teacher and has been very patient with me in his teaching. I frequently get frustrated early with myself on projects, but he was excellent in making me pace myself. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable about various techniques. He adapted his teaching to the technique of knitting which worked best for me. I HIGHLY recommend Matt for Knitting Lessons!