I started music lessons at the age of ten with private Piano lessons. I took lessons for 15 years with prominent teachers, while mastering piano technique with a wide array of classical repertoire, from Bach to Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin.
I have been teaching piano since 1984 and acquired the skills through interacting with a variety of students of all tastes and needs.
I am able to help a music oriented student reach at a better understanding of piano playing technique.
*** Lesson Details ***
I would like my students to listen carefully to what they play, and practice attentively, which takes less time and more learning material achieved.
I will evaluate which teaching method is suitable for my student after the orientation session.
An average music student will be able to read notes, count beats, and will have finished the basic course of piano lessons in 6 months.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Roland digital piano keyboard
*** Travel Equipment ***
I travel to student's place.
*** Specialties ***
I have taught lessons in my home country of Iran, then in US since 2009
· Piano · In home He was a very good teacher.He knew my difficulty level and chose good songs for me.
· Piano · In home Masood is a patient and engaging teacher. My son has improved in his piano skills since starting lessons with Masood.
· Piano · In home Masood is attentive and patient teacher
· Piano · In home I have known Masood personally and professionally for over 35 years. He is an extremely patient and hardworking individual. I have had the opportunity to work with him and have referred students to him on numerous occasions while my niece has been taking piano lessons from him for the past year or so and has made excellent progress. I would definitely recommend Masood for anyone’s music endeavor.
· Piano · In studio I have had the opportunity to play music with Masood and to hear him play solos and with groups. I appreciate his musicality and know he would be a patient and dedicated teacher.
· Piano · He is an experienced , well trained teacher
I took my daughter for piano lessons, after 10 months, she is on her own and has already finished the introductory book, and taking Bach's Anna Magdalena.