- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a liberal-arts scholar, at your disposal!
- UCLA Bachelors in English Literature.
- Florida Secondary-School Credential - Language Arts.
- Florida Secondary-School Credential - Social Studies.
- Seminary-ordained clergy with over 40 years of experience speaking and teaching, on and off the pulpit.
- Specialization in Bible studies (Old Testament) and Hebrew.
HUC-JIR alumni embrace a lifetime of learning and teaching. Through our robust AlumniLearn programming via e-learning, on campus seminars, or distance learning opportunities, alumni can take advantage of the academic resources, libraries, museums, centers, and Institutes offered by the College-Institute.
The CCAR, founded in 1889, is the oldest and largest rabbinic organization in North America. It projects a powerful voice in the religious life of the American and international Jewish communities. The CCAR’s unique contribution to a continued vibrant Jewish community and Reform Movement lies in its work fostering excellence in Reform Rabbis; enhancing unity and connectedness among Reform Jews; applying Jewish values to a contemporary life; and, creating a compelling and accessible Judaism for today and the future.
With a connection to over 500,000 other alumni across the globe, we’re your channel for networking, giving back, engaging and pushing each other forward. With opportunity waiting around every corner, we can turn our potential into exponential growth together.
· · Where do I begin to write about a man I admire for his warmth,intelligence and a fabulous teacher. He has been our Rabbi for our 25 years and will remain to be our forever Rabbi. Both our children studied with him and he couldn't have been better. Every time I speak with him,I learn something new. He is a man to be admired as a scholar, teacher and man.
· Bible Studies · In studio Rabbi Gross has been my teacher for over thirty years. He is warm and kind and connects with people of all ages. His passion for history, biblical studies, philosophy and languages inspired me to pursue a career as a Jewish professional. For the past twelve years, I have been blessed to call this extraordinary man a colleague, but I still treasure opportunities to learn from him.
· · Rabbi Gross is unique. His enthusiasm for learning is contagious, and his breadth of knowledge is impressive. He will make you question, search, explore and laugh. Time spent with Rabbi Gross will leave you feeling accomplished but wanting more. And he can sing too....
· · Rabbi Gross has been my Rabbi for over 25 years. Having personally studied with him, watching my children study with him, and other adults and children study with him, I can unequivocally attest that Rabbi Gross is the finest teacher I have ever encountered. Rabbi Gross' vast knowledge and his ability to bring the material alive and have meaning is a testament to the ultimate professional he is. You will find that you will thirst for more as you continue to learn more. You will miss your bet if you don't study with Rabbi Gross, the best and most remarkable teacher there is.
· · Online I have the had the honor to work next to Mark Gross. I have watched him work with children with kindness, patience and care. I would walk the hallways and hear children chant his name with glee. His skill level is second to none. Without hesitation I highly recommend this amazing mentor and teacher to work with anyone who is lucky enough to encounter his expertise.
· · In studio Rabbi Mark Gross is an exceptional educator with knowledge that exceeds most. He encourages students to ask questions and search for answers. He teaches with a passion, patience, and excitement that engages learners of all ages.
· Bible Studies · In studio He makes learning interactive and keeps everyone engaged by relating history and life lessons to modern-day occurrences. When working with kids and teens, he teaches at their age and experience level but also encourages his students to think for themselves and reach new heights.
· Hebrew · In studio There is no better teacher than Rabbi Gross. He is patient, very knowledgeable, and always upbeat. His smile and energy is contagious!
· · You won't be able to find a more intelligent, engaging and most importantly, a caring teacher, than Rabbi Mark Gross.