Hello my name is Mark. And I teach various martial arts systems such as kung fu, kenpo, Filipino stick & knife fighting, and kickboxing.
I also teach art such as drawing, illustrating, sketching, digital artwork and graphic design like gimp and Photoshop.
And I'm dancer too, but I'm more specialized in Hip hop dance like Breakdancing, Krumping, Pop N lock, freestyling, and house.
I am a 1st degree black belt certification in Ugat (pronounced hu-got) martial arts under Adrian Navarrete and Filipino martial arts certification under the Manaois System International.
And I have a vocational certificate of animation arts from Abraham Freedman occupational center.
- Greeting customer service
- Making sure the customers have their tickets
before going in those events
- Guilding motorists to their parking lots
- Doing crosswalks to make sure the customers are safe walking to the stadium.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space is maximized.
- Communicating customers if they have any questions.
- Food preperation
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Custodial management
- 1st degree Black belt under Adrian Navarrete.
- Filipino martial arts training under Conrad A. Manaois