*Please email me asking for my schedule, I have a few crazy weeks so I took some times off that I will be available in 2 weeks* 5/25/17
Hi and thank you for reading my intro. I have been living in the USA for 17 years. In college, my undergraduate studies were in Music and Creative Writing. I also studied video production as part of a certificate program. Right now, I am preparing to go to graduate school and have a Masters in languages, Spanish and linguistic. I am interested in the arts, theater, learning language and learning about psychology.
If you have any questions, please send me a message.
Please if you don't see a time that works for you, message me to see what I can do. Do not get classes out of the time I offer before you talk me, you run the risk of me not being able to accommodate you. Sometime I make special accommodation but these are not regular schedule classes. Thank you.
I am from Chile and I have a very neutral Spanish because I have lived in some many places. I love teaching on skype and in person, and I have had several jobs teaching conversational Spanish classes to pre-schoolers, college students, and the staff of a community college. I have also tutored ESL to international college students.
· Spanish · Online This was my first lesson and Mariana kept it very simple but informative which was good.
· Spanish · Online We experienced computer issues but hung in there and
Completed the lesson over the phone and through email. Mariana was patient as we "McGiver-ed" our way to a solution.
· Spanish · Online Mariana has given me a wealth of information this week to study!
· Spanish · Online She really helps u understand!!!
· Spanish · Online
· Spanish · Online Mariana is great. I am really having a good time relearning spanish.
· Spanish · Online She us able to make learning fun and helps you understand Spanish way better than you did before!
· Spanish · In home Mariana was excellent for my first lesson. I have a long way to go but she is helpful and understanding. I'm glad I selected Mariana.
· Spanish · Online Mariana is an excellent teacher. She's friendly and patient. Her teaching is fun and clear. I enjoy her class very much! She is a good teacher for both kids and adults.
· Spanish · Online What a great boost to my confidence in speaking Spanish! I learned new words and felt that my current understanding of the language is going to grow really quickly. Mariana is very personable and is enthusiastic about helping me achieve my goals.