- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! I'm a professional violinist and music teacher offering in-studio lessons to students ages four though adult. I love helping students grow as musicians and reach their goals.
My specialized violin experience makes lesson time a unique experience tailored to every student. I perform both classical music with with local chamber groups as well as improvised pop and rock music with bands of all kinds. I have a Master of Music degree from San Francisco Conservatory of Music.
Lessons at my studio are an engaging, encouraging time. I use my training under both Suzuki and traditional methods to give my students practical instruction. Students can expect to learn the fundamentals of violin technique, ear training, and music theory while studying beautiful music. I create a comfortable environment where students are both challenged and encouraged to do their best.
My spacious studio is equipped with a Yamaha upright piano and my own extensive music library.
- I teach students ages 4 through adult at two convenient locations
- Lessons are highly organized and creatively personalized to each student
- Students will learn solid violin technique, ear training, and music theory from the beginning to the most advanced levels
- All lessons come out of my extensive personal research and professional experience as a violinist
I worked with young violinists of beginning through advanced levels. I helped them develop the technical and aural skills necessary to succeed as a young musician.
I worked with adult beginners as part of a teaching program at the Ohio State University School of Music. I helped students develop goals as musicians and worked with other teachers to develop extensive research on violin pedagogy.
I studied the Suzuki teaching philosophy with Allen Lieb. I believe that every child can learn to play the violin!
The Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc. is the not-for-profit organization officially licensed to support, guide, and promote Suzuki education in North, Central, and South America. The SAA was founded in 1972 and currently has about 8,000 members.