- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Would you like to be able to speak English with others? Do you want to understand what you read? Would you like to be able to write your thoughts so others can understand you? If your answer is "yes" to any of these questions, then you have found the right teacher.
Hello there! My name is Marcia and I would like to help you on your journey to learn English. I am currently working as a part time English Second Language (ESL) instructor at Anne Arundel Community College in Arnold, Maryland.
If you have a strong desire or need to learn English, I am here to help you.
· ESL · In studio In 2013 and 2014, I took English classes with Marcia Albergo. Marcia was a very different kind of teacher. Unlike other teachers, she fostered a love for the language. She encouraged everyone in the classroom to reach their potential. Her method of teaching was also different than the other teachers I had. She used a variety of materials that not only helped us to learn English, but also encouraged our desire to learn. She covered a variety of topics and subjects that held the interest of the students in the classroom. Whether it was learning new words on each new page of a book or new expressions, I was challenged to learn the English language in a variety of ways. I believe she did a good job as a teacher because I was actually learning more than just English. I was learning things about the world that I never knew before. Thanks to her method of teaching, I have learned English well. Marcia was my favorite teacher.
· ESL · In home I have take lessons from Marcia several years ago and highly recommend you take lessons from her as well. She helped improve my English greatly, because she is very professional teacher. Marcia always well organized and prepared. She use effective teachings methods. Gramma exercises, verbs conjugation, colloquialisms, expressions, discussions helps me become a fluent speaker.
She can connect to her students on multiple levels and give for them support. Marcia is very responsible and extremely helpful, she always answered in all my questions. Marcia is a great teacher and friend.
Thank you so much.
· ESL · In studio I am currently a student at the University of Maryland double majoring in Finance and Management with an Entrepreneurship Track. I am originally from Peru. I came to the United States looking for a better future. The fact that I am in school is due to all the help that Marcia gave me with my ESL (English as a Second Language) classes. While I was taking ESL classes, I wanted to give up, but Marcia believed in me and encouraged me to persevere. Marcia has a personality that everyone will like. She makes her classes challenging but is always ready to help you overcome those problems. There are no words to describe how thankful I am to Marcia, for all her patience, encouragement, willingness, sacrifice and understanding that she provided, as I learned the English language. More importantly, she became my friend and guided me through my path in life.
· ESL · In studio Mrs. Marcia Albergo works as a tutor at the National External Diploma Program assisting clients who are in need of extra help with all phases of the program. I have worked very closely with her as she tutors my clients. Marcia shows much enthusiasm with everyone with whom she works. Anytime I call on her I know she will be there. She is so dependable and competent. She conducts herself in a very professional manner. Her instructions are very clear using mechanisms that help them understand fully as they complete and demonstrate their assignments. She has the knack for making clients feel secure and competent. She quickly can analyze weaknesses then will guide them to overcome and achieve success. Marcia tackles the job and gets it done.
· English · In home Writing is a process, but with Marcia as my teacher it became a journey of strength and passion. Her strong foundation in the English language allows her to be detail-oriented while finding creative and innovative ways to instruct each of her students. What she teaches will not only help to improve your writing, but give you the ability to use it with confidence and apply it to the world beyond her classroom.