When I was about to turn 8, I asked my parents for a violin as a birthday present! I have loved playing ever since. My mom is a piano teacher, so I learned to play the piano as well. I have played in orchestras, chamber strings, and quartets in Paraguay, Brasil, Guatemala, and the United States. The beauty of music is that it crosses all borders!
I was born and raised in Paraguay but I came to the USA to go to college. Currently, I am working on a doctorate in Clinical Psychology. I'm optimistic, responsible, and want to help others reach their full potential.
· Classical Piano · In studio Lydia is absolutely wonderful! My daughter has learned so much and loves her lessons. All teachers should aspire to show the patience, knowledge, and enthusiasm that Lydia offers. We feel so blessed to have found her!
· Violin · In studio I am very pleased with Lydia. I've told her myself how rare a teacher she is! She is very knowledgeable and patient. Her students learn very quickly. She brings out their very best without being too hard on them. I would recommend her to friends, family, strangers, anyone!
· Classical Piano · In home We are very happy with Lydia! She really is a great teacher! My daughter finds her fun and friendly, yet they cover a lot and there is definite progress in my daughter's playing.
· Violin · In studio Lydia was amazing. She was very patient with my daughter, and picked up on her pace right away. Because this was Alessa's very first lesson, Lydia took her time showing her the parts of the violin and bow, as well as how to hold them. She also learned the open string notes and how to play a single string at a time. I look forward to helping out at Alessa's next lesson, and I believe I will be purchasing future lessons once my current package runs out.
· Spanish · In studio Lessons with Lydia were a lot of fun. I really enjoyed how friendly she was and I felt that she was very accommodating with my daughters age and attention span. I would recommend other students to take lessons with her because Lydia is great!
· Violin · In home My daughter has enjoyed the violin lessons with Lydia. She is talented, profession and a super sweet teacher.
· Violin · In studio I had a great experience with Lydia for violin lessons for my child. Lydia is extremely flexible,had a great personality, works well with children and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her to another other parent or student wanting to learn the violin.
· Violin · In studio Lydia has excellent instructional ability and is talented and flexible. She is very professional and I learned something new and exciting every lesson as she pushed me to progress. I'm sad I have to move away from the area as I really enjoyed my lessons with her!
· Violin · In studio Kady loved her first lesson with Miss Lydia. She can't wait for next week.
· Violin · In studio Lydia is professional and we look forward to working with her.