- Teaches students:
- and Ages 18 to 80
- Teaching since:
- January 2001
Hi ! Language learning is critical in today's world, therefore, with me students always get practice in all the language areas: speaking, writing, reading, listening. My specialty is in ESL classes (grammar, reading, writing), but Spanish classes are also available.
I have happily and successfully been teaching ESL since 2001. My experience has been both in USA and Mexico at college, high school levels, and private arenas. My patience gives students confidence in their own learning. I do my best to adapt study material to student's real life circumstances.
I work best when I work focused on objectives. I am about to begin my 2nd master's degree in education (first one is in family therapy).
Teaching is my passion and I love my job!
- Taught ESL to international students (reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar)
- Taught Spanish (as a second language).
- Taught ESL Kids Summer Camps
- Taught Business English
- Taught Advanced Classes (Ex: Writing, Conversation)
- Taught all levels (11 in total) of ESL
- Taught certified courses of Advanced Writing and Advanced Grammar