- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
Hi! I am originally from Milan, Italy, I moved at the age of 14 to San Jose, Costa Rica and I recently moved to the US. I have been exposed to languages and different culture from a young age witch forged my passion for languages, cultures and teaching all about them. I have been teaching languages as a second language for about 8 years.
• Preparation of classes depending on the level of the course or / and student.
• Selection of textbooks and support material.
• Preparation and correction of exercises and exams
• Preparation and writing of brochures.
• Teaching cultural and linguistic content.
• Development of extracurricular classes of intensification and reinforcement.
I manage the Italian translation team, mainly responsible in translating all doctors’ treatment preferences, treatment forms, and any issues related to orthodontic treatments from Italian to English and vice versa.
• In charge of welcoming the Italian doctors visiting the office in Costa Rica and translate form them when necessary.
• Managed the department employees by hiring, training, planning their schedules and evaluating their performance.
• In charge of translations for internal company policies, procedures and contracts.
• Responsible of the department’s monthly reports for all incoming-outgoing translations and complains.
• Weekly report of the employees’ performance.
• Beside my duties as the supervisor of the Italian department I implement and organized English as a second language for the dental technician of the company.