- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 7 to 21
Hi, there! My name is Laura and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since 2002 and have loved helping my students learn both technique and theory as I seek to motivate them to play the best that they can and to instill a love for music. Although I do not hold a degree in music, I was trained to teach by a former music instructor from the University of the Pacific. I have been playing the piano for 37 years and I am looking forward to passing my knowledge onto you and helping you reach your goals!
· Piano · In home Claire had a great first piano lesson experience with Laura. She feels comfortable with her. I would recommend Laura to my friends.
· Piano · In studio Laura is patient, kind and a very good teacher! She is wonderful at pacing the lessons at your speed and always makes you feel like you can do it!
· Piano · In studio Knowledgeable, understanding, willing, generous...uncompromising...
· Piano · In home Laura is the best piano teacher i have ever met. I have taken 4 classes with her already. She is experienced, patient, kind and good at teaching. She explains everything structurally and easily understand.She also proceed based on my capability. I can see my huge progress. I recommend her as your piano teacher also. Esp compared to some other piano teachers, she is a real great piano teacher ..
· Piano · In home I am very pleased with Laura! She has a good plan and I will be learning exactly what I was hoping for.
· Piano · In studio Laura is very pleasant and I believe my son will be happy to learn from her.
· Piano · In studio Very good
· Piano · In studio 👍👌
· Piano · In studio We love Laura. She is so patient and is wonderful at teaching and also allowing our son to excercise his unique style and gifts. We highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a loving and gifted piano teacher!!!