- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Laura is a singer and voice teacher passionately committed to authentic artistry. She believes that everyone has a unique and authentic voice, and as a teacher she strives to uncover this within each of her students. She combines her knowledge of the physiology of the voice and her background in performance with her perspective as a yoga practitioner/teacher to create an approach to singing that is accessible to everyone.
Laura holds a Master of Music degree in Voice Pedagogy and Performance from the Catholic University of America and a Bachelor of Music degree in Sacred Music from Westminster Choir College. After spending 10 years directing choirs in various churches, performing, and teaching voice and piano privately, Laura decided to commit herself to a full time teaching career.
After school program for children ages 5-13.
Directed and oversaw ten musical ensembles including traditional choir, praise bands, and children's choirs.
Directed 5 choirs including children and handbells.
· Vocal Training · In studio Taking voice lessons was at the top of my list of things I wanted to do when I retired. I had never had a voice lesson until then! Laura was a terrific coach. She was clear and precise in her teaching and I found all of the songs tremendously challenging. I was astounded at the progress I made in a little over a year.
· Vocal Training · Laura is a true professional and educator and a respected colleague. She has a thorough working knowledge of the voice and creative ways to teach anyone at any level and from various backgrounds. In lessons with her, you will find the tools you need to discover your authentic voice.