- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I began playing violin 20 years ago and love sharing musical education with others. I continue to study privately and currently perform with a college symphony orchestra. I am a registered Suzuki instructor through the Suzuki Association of the Americas and combine it with traditional methods to best accommodate every student. I am also happy to assist with school or orchestra music, as well as preparation for festivals and auditions. Lessons are available in 30, 45 and 60 minute increments, and can be held at my studio or your home.
My goal is to make learning to play violin a fun and fulfilling part of you or your child's life!
For an overview of the Suzuki Method by the Suzuki Association of the Americas: suzukiassociation.org/teachers/twinkler/
The Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc. is the not-for-profit organization officially licensed to support, guide, and promote Suzuki education in North, Central, and South America. The SAA was founded in 1972 and currently has about 8,000 members.
· Violin · In studio Lara is very easy going and friendly. She makes you feel comfortable right away so it doesn't feel awkward to ask lots of questions if you're a beginner. We've only attended the first lesson but I think it's safe to say we will be sticking with her and would recommend her as an instructor.
· Violin · In studio She was awesome!
· Violin · In home Lara is really nice. She made it easy to understand and fun. She taught me some new things in one lesson that I hadn't learned after 2yrs in classes before. I'm looking forward to more lessons!
· Violin · In studio Lara is wonderful, she is talent and has the ability to teach kids.
· Violin · In home Lara is awesome she is very encouraging and patient with my 4 yr old grandson who has difficulty keeping focus as do most 4 yr olds. I would recommend her to anyone.
· Violin · In home Lara is so sweet, patient and encouraging. My daughter adores her and is excited to see her every week.