- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I began playing at 4 years old. I loved classical music and taught myself by listening till I was 6 and started formal lessons. I continued lessons throughout high school with a Julliard graduate. During my senior year of high school, I had the amazing experience of playing in Weill Hall, located in the famous Carnege Hall, as part of the young artist showcase.
While attending Vassar College, I continued to take private lessons with another Julliard graduate, as well as taking classes in theory.
I am currently attending George Mason University in pursuit of a second B.A in music. I hope to apply concepts I learn in my classes to my lessons with my private students!
*** Lesson Details ***
I have beginner to advanced piano books in both performance, lessons, and theory.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Full size Yamaha keyboard and upright piano
*** Specialties ***
· Piano · In home Kristen is knowledgeable, pleasant and instruction is on point at the appropriate level.
· Piano · In studio We had our first class today and she was quite good. She made my son feel comfortable and she looked quite strong on the subject.
· Piano · In home My daughter is learning and I am happy with the progress she is making.
· Piano · In studio Best instructor ever!
· Piano · In home Good Experience. Kristin was able to keep my son engaged for a 1st time visit.
· Piano · In home Kristin was great with me. She is patient and focuses on your requirements. She also helps with apps and tools which can be used to improve skills.
· Piano · In studio This was the first class and my son had good time in the class. I felt Kristine was really a good teacher for my son who is just 4 years, I think it's not easy to engage a 4 year kid and I would give the best rating for Kristine on keeping my son motivated on the very first class. Through out the class Kristine was to the point I feel lucky to have her as a teacher for my son. As this review is about the teacher I would say Kristine is an experienced teacher who was planned for the class and knows how to guide and handle students.
· Piano · In studio Kristin is a remarkable teacher. She is thorough and very patient; encouraging the student with each lesson. I am thrilled to have chosen her as my instructor and I progress with each lesson.
· Piano · In home Kristin is a great piano teacher and I highly recommend her. She is patient, knowledgeable, and motivates her students. She knows how to teach children very well. She knows how to explain the lessons so that my daughter understands the concepts. Even after the lesson, my daughter was so eager to do her piano homework and even practiced some more on her own.
· Piano · In studio The best