My name is Kiplan and I have a question for you. Are you interested in learning how to use your body as a weapon? Are you longing to walk the streets with confidence knowing that you are no longer a victim? Then I'm your guy!
I am an associate instructor in Jeet Kune Do under Sifu Jeremy Lynch (Chinatown JKD & Wed Night Group). I have been teaching JKD since 2009 and during this time witnessed many students/brothers improve on their flexibility, speed, self esteem, and martial prowess, just to name a few.
Personality wise, I am an interesting blend of-an easy going, down to earth guy, coupled with the professionalism and respect that comes from the Eastern tradition of Gung Fu.
I love martial arts and look forward to guiding you on the path to be the best "You" that you can be.
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
· Jeet Kune Do · In studio I have been training with Sifu Kip for around six months now and can honestly say that I've never had a better martial arts instructor. His passion for the art is infectious. Kip creates individual lesson plans tailored to help grow my strengths and improve my areas of weakness. He has a keen eye for the intricacies of body movement and creates a learning environment that is both comfortable and professional.
· Jeet Kune Do · In studio Kip is an excellent instructor, he is patient and resourceful. He has a keen ability to explain moves and proper form through a verity of different ways, so people like me that learn audibly can understand.
I cannot recommend him enough!
· Jeet Kune Do · In home I have trained in a multitude of fighting system with instructors ranging from Navy Seals to MMA instructors and Kip is still the top instructor I have had(except my high school football coach). Kiplan has a quality of modesty which gives him an insight of the strength and weakness of the application of each technique to the individual student, allowing him to better fit the course of instruction. Along with this, he is patient and does not lord over his student with his mastery of the fighting forms. Good fighter, excellent teacher.
· Jeet Kune Do · In home Kip is a dedicated JKD instructor that constantly seeks new and innovative ways to help his students become better martial artists. He is serious about his craft but also keeps the learning environment loose and relaxed. I strongly recommend training with Sifu Kip, particularly new students interested in learning the fundamentals of Jeet Kune Do.
· Jeet Kune Do · In studio Excellent teacher, guides you through not just co costs but the application of the discipline as it pertains to you physical ability. A teacher of peace both in the ring and outside