- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 0Males 0 and up
I attended fashion design school earning an Associates degree while working at a sewing store teaching lessons from 1983 to 1985.
I did my internship for Illinois State University at the Wee Sew shop in Bloomington, IL for my BS degree in Fashion Merchandising graduating in 1983. Wee Sew is an Alterations shop.
I did alterations for a bridal shop, then held various retail management positions in Illinois. I was a Tailor for Bachrachs Men's store at the corporate office in Decatur, IL for 2 years.
I moved to Texas. As a full time mom:
I started a reading program at the local elementary.
I also Coached critical thinking teams for OM and DI at the elementary school.
I Held the position of committee Chair for local Cub Scouts chapter.
I Coached the science team for Cross Timbers Middle school
In between, I worked in floral design and was alterations manager for David's bridal.
I also took courses in image consulting.
I am currently working on my proficiency in machine embroidery.
I have also volunteered at the church for pre-schoolers and middle schoolers.
Courses on color, body style, closet renovation.
Passed the test to become Image consultant.
· Sewing · In home Kimberley is a great teacher and very knowledgeable in sewing and design. She is a great teacher for kids or adults. I highly recommend her.
· Sewing · In home Kimberly was professional and knowledgeable. I was considering taking class with Joann's, but I'm so glad that i came to take lessons. Having someone walk me through MY machine and show me how to use it will make a huge difference with my projects.