- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a voice technician, a cheerleader, a coach, an encourager and lover of people. It is my mission to help my students let their lights shine through singing, whether they are seasoned professionals looking to go deeper in understanding the voice or exploring other genres, a young Broadway hopeful, or an extremely driven shower singer just starting out!
I work hard to make sure my students feel at ease so they can do their best work! I teach across several genres of music including classical, contemporary & commercial music (pop, rock, country, r&b), musical theater, standards, etc...
I have been teaching private voice for over 23 years now. I have a Bachelors of Music in Vocal Performance, magna cum laude, from Shorter College. I am also strong believer in continuing education and as a result participate in seminars and conferences on an ongoing basis.
My private voice and performance teaching studio!
Completed seminar in Voiceworks method.
Founded in 2010, IVTOM is a professional organization for voice teachers. We provide ongoing education, a mentor program, resources, international conferences, and a network for our members. IVTOM members include new voice teachers who are just beginning to develop the craft of teaching mix; highly trained professionals who hold degrees and certifications from the worlds best universities and associations; and specialized experts, including otolaryngologists, speech pathologists, and voice scientists, who give us unparalleled access to medical and scientific information about the human voice.
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
· Vocal Training · In studio Kimberly is a wonderfully talented, enthusiastic and skilled voice instructor. She is giving my 14-year-old daughter confidence and helping her to improve her range. My daughter LOVES Ms. Kimberly and can't wait to see her again each week.
· Singing · In studio Kimberly is the real deal. She’s passionate about her work and loves what she does. She is thoughtful, fun, and imaginative in her teaching style. She uses every opportunity to stretch you into reaching new levels of potential, while making it comfortable in getting you out of your comfort zone.
· Singing · In studio Kimberly is working with our 10-year old son and has really brought a new light to his world. From the first lesson, she made him feel comfortable and has a way of bringing out the talent, and have fun throughout. I would recommend Kimberly to anyone!
· Vocal Training · In home Kimberly is an amazing singing teacher! I've been taking lessons with her for twelve years. She has helped me not only to grow technically, but grow into an artist! There's no one I would recommend more!
· Music Performance · In home Very personalized. Helped come up with a song that was not easy but I could still sing well. Very nice teacher. I had a vocal festival coming up and I decided that I needed some help, so I called Ms. Kimberly and she helped so much! I was able to get top scores from all the judges at that competition. I hope to do it again this coming year. She is a great teacher would totally recommend her to anybody looking for a voice teacher.