- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! My name is Kimberly and I teach:
-Beginner to Intermediate Guitar
-Beginner to Intermediate Piano
-Beginner through Advanced Vocals
As a participant in All State choir in high school, the only female in the U-46 district to make District 9 state Jazz choir, and the recipient of over 20 awards for singing, I'm at a place where I can use my experiences to help you start your journey!
I've been singing and playing my instruments for all of my life. My talents have taken me across the United States and back, even singing the National Anthem on Fox for the World's Strongest Man competition.
Having a passion for music, I picked up piano and guitar at a young age and studied both for years, finding new ways of combining the two with voice and also being able to play them separately or simply use them for songwriting.
Whether you're interested in playing piano, guitar, singing, or doing a combination, we will find your music genre where your passion lies and take it to new levels. I can coach you on your stage performance or even help prepare you for choral/band concerts in school.
For my adult students I can help take your gift to new levels, making it easier for you to perform with confidence and do what you've always wanted to do musically.
*** Lesson Details ***
Lessons are customized to the student's age, instrument, and level of interest. I combine early education practices with activities that go beyond just trial and error on instruments and give student's a chance to turn lessons into a fun game. With my methods students also develop a level of confidence that enables them to begin performing for friends and family. I have seen many young vocalists into elite choral groups through their schools and cities. One of my specialties is preparing students for auditions and 9/10 times they make it into the group they were auditioning for or won the solo in their group!
*** Studio Equipment ***
*** Travel Equipment ***
*** Specialties ***
I specialize in working with kids. My combination of fun activities combined with an early education approach to teaching result in students who really enjoy the lessons and truly learn something at an age when it's so crucial to introduce the arts.
At the Sounds like Music school in Geneva I have over 50 students ranging from 5 years old to 60. My lessons are customized to each student and their own personal learning style so no two lessons are the same! Students have gone on to perform in musicals, competitions, and recitals.
· Acting · In home I highly recommend Kimberly for acting coaching. Very good teacher!
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Excellent knowledge and very fun class.
· Piano · In studio She was kind and patient. Made me feel comfortable.
· Guitar · In studio My first lesson was very good and i believe we will be able to work well together. Kimberly makes learning music fun and thats what it al about.
· Singing · Online Great first lesson. The instructor was extremely helpful with her techniques and I was able to catch on quickly. Looking forward to my next lesson!
· Singing · In studio My daughter is happy after the first lesson and looking forward for the next, Kimberly is a great teacher
· Singing · In home Kimberly is very knowledgeable and I feel like she is going to help me achieve my goals for myself as a singer after many years of collected dust on the vocal chords. I learned some new things that can help me within the first 10 minutes of my first lesson. Highly recommend this teacher!
· Piano · In studio Kimberly was great helping me begin my journey with Piano
· Singing · In studio This is my very first lesson ever so I did not know what to expect. Kimberly was very patient and encouraging. I learned so much on my first day and am excited to learn much more.
· Singing · In studio Good teacher