- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! My name is Kevin, and I am looking forward to teaching you everything I know about music! I've been singing at Walt Disney World for over 23 years (and I still am currently) with the Voices of Liberty, the Dapper Dans of Main Street, and Four For A Dollar. I have a Bachelor of Science in Music Education from Penn State University. Even more than singing, playing the guitar, arranging for a cappella, and playing piano, I love to teach! Ever since I was a sophomore in high school, I've wanted to be a teacher of music in various capacities. My favorite aspect of teaching several private students each week is that every individual student has a different story: What is it that you want to accomplish? Would you like to sing, play piano, or play guitar? Would you like training in music theory? Do you want to eventually have a career in music? Will this be a hobby for you? Whatever your goals are, I am excited to know your story.
I produced, arranged, and sang in a Holiday show at Sea World Orlando with an a capella co-ed quartet called "The Jingle Belles & Beaux".
I had the opportunity to arrange vocal music for a cappella groups all around the globe with a company out of San Francisco called The Contemporary A Cappella Society.
I created an all-male a cappella group within a music fraternity called Phi Mu Alpha at Penn State. They were called "The Dreamers". As they are still singing today, they have existed for over 25 years. They have produced more than four albums, sang for The President of the United States, toured at many high schools to inspire singers, and sang tens of thousands of singing Valentines over the years.
· Piano · In home Great teacher, connects very well with student and is patient and kind
· Piano · In studio great experience, he has a lot of patience,.
· Ukulele · In studio Very reasonable prices and took his time explaining everything so me and my children could all understand it before he moved on with the lesson.
· Piano · In studio My daughter enjoy her first class so much, I am glad she liked the teacher and the class. We hope to keep coming to learn some more.
· Piano · In studio Excellent teacher.
· Piano · In studio My daughter had a great time with Kevin. He's professional, fun and very talented. Great teacher and I highly recommend him!
· Vocal Training · Online I look forward to my lessons with Kevin every week. He is a talented teacher who cares to get the very best from his students. Over three months he has helped me with my confidence and widely expanded my knowledge of music and voice. If you are looking for a great music teacher, do yourself the favor of getting to know Kevin.
· Ukulele · Online Kevin gave the perfect lesson. He listened to my needs and my abilities as a student. He tailored instruction; he did not just start teaching me out of a book. If you want to get excited about your instrument of choice, Kevin will help that happen.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Wonderful human being. You can't go wrong with this guy.
· Piano · In home Awesome Piano Lesson today! Kevin is great! Thank you!