- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I've been teaching private lessons for the past year and am very passionate about my students - making you succeed is my life's blood and whatever your goal is, that's my goal too! I've performed in many different musicals and operas in Sacramento, and been hired to sing professionally both as a soloist and a chorus singer. I went to California State University, Sacramento and earned my Bachelor of Arts in Music in 2015. I've since been very active in the music theatre scene in Sacramento, and my music theatre students love me! I'd love to see what we can do to make you a great singer!
Your child is in safe hands with me!
An American honor society for undergraduate students, graduate students, and professors of music. There are currently 205 active chapters and approximately 64,500 individual members.
· Vocal Training · In studio I took lessons from Kevin for 5 months. He's a terrific teacher. I hadn't done any singing for years and he was patient with me, always very positive and gave me new challenges when I was ready for them. He's a gifted teacher and I recommend him for all levels of learning.
Thank you Kevin!!!!
· Vocal Training · In studio Great instructor! Patient and gives helpful tips.
· Vocal Training · In studio My 12 year old son had private vocal lessons with Kevin and really enjoyed the time Kevin spent working with him. I appreciated Kevin's ability to assess my son's skill level and develop an individualized plan to help him work towards his goals at his own pace. Kevin maintains a relaxed, stress free atmosphere during his lessons, and my son really appreciated that. I highly recommend!
· Piano · In home Kevin was on time, courteous and very positive with my son. Great 1st lesson!
· Piano · Online Kevin is friendly, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable about music theory. He's also an active performer, so that experience applies to his lessons. I strongly recommend Kevin for early beginners and advanced theory students.
· Singing · In studio Kevin is really kind, encouraging, and helpful! Definitely recommend.
· Singing · In studio Kevin is very enthused about teaching me to sing. We began with a few exercises singing vowel sounds and along the way he was learning about my range. It was fun. He knows more than you think and has quite a voice himself which he demonstrates from time to time.
· Piano · Online Kevin figured out my level of expertise very quickly and was easily able to continue from there. He is pleasant, friendly, and easily understood.
· Singing · In studio Kevin was a really nice teacher. Kevin helped my nephew reach his goals and really knew what he was talking about!
· Classical Voice · Online Kevin is very knowledge of the subject matter, he gives great guidance and advice for your particular voice, is very patient, and is professional, yet maintains a friendly disposition. I would highly recommend him.