- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi! My name is Kelsey L. I graduated from Bloomsburg University with a degree in Music Education and I currently teach Voice and Piano lessons. I absolutely love working with people and helping them to discover their joy for music. Whether you are a serious musician, or are just looking to have fun, I would be happy to help you or your child in any way that I can. I believe that it's never too early or too late to become involved, and that everyone is capable of success. I offer a variety of musical experiences, including formal piano/vocal lessons, ear training, and music theory. I will provide lessons at my home in Lansdale. Please contact me for additional information!
I tutored several peers in the Bloomsburg University Music Department in the subjects of Music Theory and Aural Skills.
PMEA is a statewide nonprofit organization of over 4,500 members, dedicated to promoting the musical development of all Pennsylvanians. The present membership evolved from a small group of band directors dating from 1933. Today, the organization includes those engaged in music instruction at all levels, from preschool through college and university, as well as those in the music industry, merchandising and publishing. The organization promotes and supports quality music education, learning and performance as well as promoting and supporting music education in schools and communities. PMEA is affiliated with The National Association for Music Education, NAfME.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
· Singing · In studio Kelsey was GREAT! My daughter LOVED her can't wait for her 2nd lesson. She's really good with Kids and she has a really beautiful voice. She's just as happy in person as she is in her picture
· Singing · In studio we liked it.
· Piano · In studio Kelsey was a very good teacher. My son was a little too young to continue lessons, but she was very patient with him for his age. She made the class very interactive and fun, with animal sounds and children songs.
· Piano · In home My daughter is 5 years old & Kelsey worked great with her. She was very patient!
· Singing · In studio Kelsey does a fantastic job!! I've been singing for almost 3 years now and I write my own originals but never knew why, when I would sing I would always change the melody in my lyrics. I would never stay consistent even though I was writing the music. With just a few lessons I am already gaining more control and confidence in my voice. Kelsey truly understands the voice and makes learning very easy, fun and exciting!! If I want to learn to sing like Ed sheeran or any other artist, she knows exactly what to do and takes the proper steps to grow my voice in the direction I want to take it. She is very adaptive and will suit anyone's needs.You will be very satisfied with Kelsey and her instruction. She is not just a teacher but also a top notch musician and an amazing song writing, anyone would be pleased and happy to have her as a teacher.
· Piano · In home Kelsey was so great with my daughter, Julie. Julie was very excited to get started and Kelsey made the lesson fun for her, but as a musician myself I could see how everything was tying in to be informative as well. She left Julie with some simple things to practice and I can barely pry her away from the piano to do her schoolwork! Can't wait to have Kelsey out again and see Julie continue to improve and have fun!
· Piano · In studio Very easy to schedule, convenient locations and time
· Singing · In studio Saraina is really loving her lessons with Kelsey. Thanks!
· Piano · In home Kelsey comes to our home to give my son piano lessons. She is so kind and patient. She is a great instructor! He is learning so much so fast while feeling confident and always looking forward to his lesson each week. I am so glad that we found Kelsey for piano lessons!
· Piano · In studio Kelsey is a great teacher! Very patient with my siz year old son. He's enjoying it very much! :)