- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 0Males 0 and up
Ke'Lee P. is a licensed Musikgarten Instructor out of Orlando, FL. She studied at Wright State University where she majored in Vocal Performance. Ke'Lee is certified in Early Childhood Music and Movement and has taught Early Childhood music classes, Vocal Lessons, and Acting at various daycare centers, performing arts schools, and private homes in the Orlando area since 2006.
Ke'Lee performs everything from Opera to Gospel music. She has been a featured artist with Encore Theater Company and performed with Dayton Opera, Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra and many more.
Her joy is watching her students progress and thrive. She has had students appear on X Factor, The Voice and America's Got Talent. She has been the Director of Education for several performing arts schools and currently runs Creative Arts From the Heart which offers mobile performing arts programs.
*** Lesson Details ***
Lessons Currently Offered
The private voice lesson is designed to teach the student to sing with proper vocal technique and to learn appropriate stage presence, one-on-one (instructor and student), and is tailored to fit each student's individual needs.
Students will learn proper vocal placement, pitch control, ear-training , breath support , note reading , musicianship, self-confidence, music instruction and much more. Lessons will include studying a wide variety of vocal styles and/or languages, with various degrees of difficulty, tailored to the needs of the individual learner.
The private acting lesson is designed to teach the student the tools they need to succeed as performers. Learn terminology, skills, and build confidence. Older students will focus on Audition, Scene Study, and Improvisation.
*** Studio Equipment ***
*** Travel Equipment ***
*** Specialties ***
Mommy and Me Classes
Fairy Tale Theater
Home School Classes
Teach voice lessons, acting coaching, mommy and me classes as well as homeschool classes.
· Theater Acting · In studio My teacher ms.kelee is great. I feel like with her being my teacher my comfort zone of speaking in front of others has risen and grown. Me.kelee made me feel more confidence and hopeful in future things for myself. Trying new things made me realize, something new can have a good impact on the social part of your life.
· Theater Acting · In home I think that Mrs.Ke'Lee is a awesome lady. She teaches awesome things, and she is a respectful lady. My comfort zone has increased.
· Theater Acting · In studio First off all I have to say is the when I started the lessons I though that I wouldn't like it but Mrs. KeLee I knew instantly that I would like it just because of her. As the months go by she helped me with a lot. Like my stage fright, and speaking out. And just for what she has done for me I'm am totally grateful to her for believing in me and helping me succeed. She is a great person and teacher and I hope others think so as well.
· Theater Acting · In studio I think as a student of ms ke'lee I came a long way . I'm very excited to work with her further. I have shown improvement in myself because , of working with ms. Ke'lee.
· Singing · In home Ms Kelee is a good singing teacher! My daughter always looks forward to her singing lessons with Ms. Kelee!
· Singing · In home good teacher, good with kids
· Singing · Cares about her students
I just wanted to take the time to say Thank you for allowing my child the opportunity to sing the solo between productions. I think she did a great job and it allowed her to experience what it feels like to sing/perform in front of a large group.
You are a fantastic teacher and I am glad we found you!
· Singing · Great vocal coach!
From the first moment I started retraining my voice with her, singing has become a joy again. Her teaching skills are seamless, her personality a delight. With her use of visualization and exercises she inspires confidence, and after a few weeks I am improving more than I have in years!