I have an MBA in finance and more than 10 years of experience in Capital Markets & Banking, as an Investment Analyst. I have conducted financial analysis of companies across most industry sectors, and I have tutored clients through their Executive MBA programs resulting in a 3.96 G.P.A. I specialize in taking the most complex subject matter and simplifying it, as well as, relating it to real world examples.
I can provide tutoring in such business subjects as: accounting, business, financial management, financial analysis, economics, management, marketing, social media training, investments, sales training, technology, marketing, and investment analysis.
I have over four years in toastmasters, which is an incredible organization for improving your communication skills. I attended Adelphi University, Garden City, NY, where I received a M.B.A in banking and finance. I attended State University at Old Westbury, Old Westbury, NY, where I received a B.S. in business.
My approach is to create a collaborative, non-judgmental learning environment, and my goal is to help you internalize the "learning" so that you own the material, and not just know the subject matter. I invite you to contact me, so that I can learn about what weaknesses or challenges you are facing, and together we can develop tools and strategies around these areas of improvement.
I have been studying martial arts for over 15 years, read a book a week, and am technology savvy.
Performed analysis of companies for international investors.
Financial Research, Industry analysis
· Speech · Online Very accurate diagnosis of my problem. Keith gave me good homework to gauge my improvement. Looking forward to next session.
· Public Speaking · Online Keith is a wonderful teacher. I received very detailed and helpful information and am looking forward to our next session.
Helma Christiane Bloomberg
· Economics · Online Keith is awesome. Keith has a lot of knowledge in the field of finance and economics. He has provided me with both academic and professional advice. Keith maintains a positive attitude during tutoring sessions and really is a pleasure to work with. Studying with Keith makes me not dread studying like all of times. I would highly recommend Keith if you are studying economics, finance, or accounting.
· Sales Training · Online Keith was a great help to our sales staff. It was apparent that his ultimate desire was to help us succeed in our sales training efforts when he went out of his way to stay in touch with our management staff through phone calls and email. We would recommend Keith because he is a stand-up guy and truly cares about those seeking his expertise. He will also tell you if he is not able to help in an area, his integrity is top of the line.
· Finance · In studio Keith is a fantastic Instructor. He has helped many of my students understand some very difficult concepts in Finance and I have sought refresher sessions with him and its a pleasure to work with him. Keith can breakdown some really difficult financial models and help you demonstrate efficiency with them. I highly recommend him, as I recommend him to all my students at the University.
· International Business · In home Keith is everything he says he is, I took 5 sessions with him and had a massive shift in my mindset and where I wanted to go!