- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Piano has been part of my life since I was very small. I began taking lessons in first grade.
In high school, I discovered more about chords, improvisation, and playing in a band.
I also was in my high school's choir, where we received sight singing skills, using solfeggio and intervals for ear training.
I went on to graduate with a B.S. in Music in Worship (Piano), an interdisciplinary major in Biola University's Conservatory of Music. I have played on praise bands at several churches since junior high, and currently am on rotation playing keyboard at my church in Livermore.
I teach classical, popular, jazz, improvisation, and any other genre you desire to learn.
I also adore giving direction to those who wish to create their own songs.
Dive in as a beginner,
explore musical expressions as an intermediate,
or hone skills as an advanced pianist.
(I also have tutored elementary math and reading for about four years now.)
Aiding in all elementary grades, including leading first grade reading groups, tutoring fifth grade math, and assisting a third grade girl with Downs Syndrome with academics.
· Piano · In home Kailee was able grab to my five year olds attention and express her excitement in playing in a way that captured my daughters excitement!
· Piano · In home Kailee loves the piano and really enjoys teaching, it was a blessing to have her intruction