- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
Hi! My name is Kacie and I am an enthusiastic and open-minded educator.
I hold a Bachelor of Education in Elementary Education and a Master of Education in Curriculum Studies STEMS^2 (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, social sciences, sense of place for grades K-12).
I have experience:
- Teaching abroad in secondary education
- Substitute teaching secondary and elementary level classes
- Teaching in an elementary school (K and 3rd)
- Customizing and instructing an elementary math intervention program
- Teaching performing arts (dance)
- Private tutoring
- Working with place-, project-, and cultural-based education on a non-profit farm that molds high school students for college readiness and assists college students with sense of place, environmental education, and transferable soft skills
I am eager to meet you and will do my very best to assist you! Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions or voice any concerns. I am here to accommodate you and help you reach your goals!