- Teaches students:
- Ages 5 to 50
- Teaching since:
I am a voice teacher and singer/songwriter currently based in Nashville, TN, but I got my start in New York City! I was a vocal performance major at acclaimed LaGuardia High School in Manhattan, studying classical, gospel music, and performing in choirs across NYC. I continued my professional training at Berklee College of Music in genres including pop, country, folk, R&B, soul, & musical theater, and completed my degree in music business. I attained my voice teaching certification through New York Vocal Coaching in Manhattan shortly after. As my passion for voice teaching & vocal coaching grew, I started giving private voice lessons in NYC, and continued teaching when I moved to Nashville.
As a singer myself, I know that finding the right voice teacher is very important. Every teacher has different methods and has had different training and backgrounds. However, voice lessons with the right teacher will prove to be a truly life changing and fulfilling experience as you find your voice and develop your artistry.
• Developed a music program for the Little Art House
• Teach music classes to toddlers and children of ages 1-6
• Co-direct marketing for music program
• Teach vocal and performance techniques to students of all ages and levels
• Provide songwriting lessons and critique that build original repertoires and further artist development
• Offer music business consultations to help students identify career goals and develop subsequent strategies
• Taught vocal and performance techniques of various genres to students
• Provided audition prep into top New York City performing arts schools
• Collaborated with teachers to produce three annual recitals for over 100 students
I completed a Voice Teacher Training & Certification course through New York Vocal Coaching in Manhattan. I was taught by internationally-recognized voice teacher and vocal coach, Justin Stoney.
Kacey’s helped with my singing so much a dhe is always professional and clear, definitely makes every minute count! Happy with my improvements so far!
I'm a singer/songwriter in Nashville and was looking to work on my singing and performance skills. Kacey worked with me on my stage presence for writers rounds and shows in town, along with breathing. Her feedback on my original music was also very helpful. Would highly recommend her!+ Read More
I loved working with Kacey in New York! She's so fun and knows so much about the voice. Great teacher!