- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I hold a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance from the University of Texas at Arlington. I am passionate about helping people of all ages find their unique voice. Your vocal health is my top priority, with a main focus of teaching you the best vocal techniques to help you produce a beautiful sound without the worry of damaging your vocal cords.
The techniques I teach can be transferred to any vocal style you wish to sing.
I can help you or your student prepare for an upcoming audition of any type, such as college entrance auditions, church solos, musicals, as well as prep for songs to be sung for special occasions, weddings, recitals, etc..
I also specialize in sight-singing training and technique.
Let me help you reach your full vocal potential ...and have fun while doing it!
I teach students of every age and musical background. I am passionate about teaching others how to produce a sound that is not only beautiful, but healthy! In addition to learning the proper handling of the voice, I teach good musicianship, music reading, as well as the all-important skills necessary to becoming a good musical performer and crafting a performance that will fully engage the audience!
Member of the Texas Music Educators Association and fully insured.
· Singing · In studio She is a great teacher!
· Singing · In studio Julie N. is a terrific teacher for our family. She not only sings beautifully, and she knows how to convey her knowledge to her students. I will recommend her to anyone who like to sing. She is very patient and kind. She even taught us musical theory when needed.
· Musical Theater · In studio Ms. Nichols is an amazing instructor. She is very talented at very good at sharing her knowledge and technique.
· Singing · In studio Julie is a very knowledgeable instructor. She always manages to find alternative explanations to make sure that the lesson yields the best results. She also focuses on making sure that no damage is done to the voice. In just a few months, my singing has greatly improved.
· Vocal Training · In studio Julie is super organized, and a very hard working teacher. I'm very happy with the quality of her voice lessons!
· Singing · In home My daughter likes the way Julie teaches her. She is showing more interest in Piano and singing after taking classes with Julie