- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi! My name is Julia and I am a teacher and coach who graduated from The Juilliard School as well as The Maggie Flanagan Studio. I have been teaching since 2003 and coach students in middle school and up. I specialize in working with kids and young adults and their auditions for schools as well as professional auditions. I have a fun approach while also helping my students reach their goals in their work.
Coach in New York City and around the country via Skype.
Coach clients to prepare for school auditions, prepare scenes, monologues, and sides for TV & Film auditions.
Coached series regular Teilor Grubbs on Hawaii Five 0. Also coached her for TV & Film auditions
Taught acting for the theater to students ranging in age from 15 to 66 years old.
Taught TV & Film acting class. Level 323 college course. Taught on camera techniques.
Taught acting, guide students in creating their own performance pieces with a process-oriented approach.
· Acting · Online
· Acting · Online Julia was my college audition coach to get into acting school, and I am confident that she is the reason I got into the schools I did. I met with her on Skype once a week for about a year/year and half. She coached me on all of my monologues and even gave me acting coaching on songs. She helped me find almost all of my monologues, and was particularly helpful in coaching me on scansion and Shakespeare! Not only did she do all of this, but going through the college audition process herself and being trained at Juilliard, she prepared me for what to expect before I went in to my first audition. She is an absolutely wonderful teacher and would highly recommend her to anyone going through this experience. I am now a Sophomore Acting Major at Syracuse University which was ranked the number 8 acting school in the world this year. I also got into drama schools in Europe. Thank you Julia!! <3
· Acting · In studio I am a working professional actor in NYC, have been for years. Mostly theater, but I want to do more television. Julia coached me on my audition for a one-day guest star role on The Good Wife, and I booked the job! She is fantastic--very practical and knowledgable, but also very affirming and enthusiastic. She helped me have the confidence to go into the audition room and do my best without the usual self-sabotage. I highly recommend Julia as a coach!