- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Do you feel stuck with your instrument, overwhelmed with all the information you can access, not sure which is the right direction to get to the next level you desire? I’ve been through that, and I can help you meet you goals, leave frustration behind and have fun!
I’m a music passionate and guitar player for 25 years, with interest in all type of music styles and playing. My goal is to improve your instrument and musical knowledge, but especially to help you have as much fun as possible with it. BEGINNERS ARE VERY WELCOMED !!!I adjust my teaching method and techniques to your goals, besides style and preferences. Acoustic and/or electric, blues, rock, fingerstyle, composition basics, the music theory grounds to play better, and much more! I support my work with YouTube, a few books according to your style and lots of backtracks, self-recording and tailored methods to achieve your success. Currently teaching students from TX, MN, CA, NY and LA. Let’s give it a try!
Business Development Manager for a consultancy firm specialized in engineering and high tech products and companies
· Ukulele · Online
· Guitar · In home three lessons in and already learning my first song! i couldn't be happier :)
· Acoustic Guitar · In home Juan is such a joy to work with. he's really supportive and works with me at my speed. his tips and years of experience really come through and make me feel like I am def on the fast track to becoming a competent guitar player and fulfilling a life long goal of mine!
· Ukulele · In home Terrific instructor, very knowledgeable and patient. Makes me a better ukulele player with every visit. Definitely recommend him for any level of student.
· Acoustic Guitar · In home Juan is an extraordinary teacher. My son Nick is a 14-year-old with no previous guitar experience. Before Nick's first lesson, Juan learned as much as he could about Nick's musical interests, and his goals for guitar.
From the get go, Juan has been a hit with Nick. Juan is always positive, but he quickly hones in on areas where Nick is struggling and gives Nick new ways to overcome the problem.
Juan works very hard. He goes way above and beyond expectations. First of all, most of his lessons go beyond the 45 minutes for which we pay. But Juan's work with Nick in person is only a fraction of the work he does to help Nick learn. After every lesson, Juan drafts a thorough e-mail describing what happened in the lesson, and what Nick should be working on during the next week. He attaches files to the e-mail to help Nick with his practice. Then, on top of all that, Juan also takes the time to prepare short teaching videos specific to songs on which Nick is working. Nick can then play along with the videos on his own time.
I wholeheartedly recommend that you hire Juan to learn guitar.
· Ukulele · Online First lesson. I think this is going to be much fun to learn. Juan is very specific about his student learning songs that will keep interest going. Can't wait to continue!!! :)
· Ukulele · Online Excellent teacher, very professional dedicated and patient I will recommended 100%.
· Guitar · In home Just finished my first lesson with Juan and I'm so happy I picked him as an instructor. His goal is to get you playing some of your favorite songs as soon as possible which of course is my goal too. Lesson 1 down and he already showed me how to play the basics for 2 of my favorite songs with some homework to practice them before our next lesson. :-)
· Ukulele · In home juan is awesome!! so excited to be learning how to play - he makes it easy and is a fantastic teacher!
· Acoustic Guitar · In home While I’m still in the early stages of my lessons, Juan has already proven to be a fantastic teacher. He’s patient, friendly, knowledgeable, flexible on scheduling, tailors lessons to my particular goals, and relays information in a way that is easy to grasp. I was an absolute beginning to the guitar, but as a result of his instruction, I’ve been progressing much faster than I’d expected or even hoped. I definitely plan to continue my lessons with him, and highly recommend him to anyone considering taking up the guitar.