- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Mr. S is an accomplished public speaker (Third place in the Regionals for the 2006 Toastmasters World Championship of Public Speaking and over 40 wins in various speech contests). He is also an avid, and successful poker player.
By profession, Mr. S is a distinguished corporate, communication and sales trainer (numerous companies) and has been coaching since 1999. He is now available for online coaching sessions for a number of varied and essential subjects.
Some of Mr. S's most requested business skills to learn? Sales and Public Speaking, and even Poker! How to command the poker table and the boardroom to increase your hourly rate, by effective communication and reading people well. He integrates Public Speaking Skills or "Speaking in Public Skills" as he likes to say, to illustrate how that essential ability changes everything in your game, your book of business, and your personal life.
He has helped students of ALL ages and backgrounds, including people with English as a Second Language, develop their communication skills. This is essential to prepare them for important school and job interviews and for promotions and opportunities in life.
A graduate of the University of Southern California, where he received a BFA degree in Theatre, and also the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. Mr. S is an expert in the art of the spoken, presentation and performance word.
He looks forward to helping new students achieve their communication and business goals. His teaching style is focused, practical and useful, and incredibly entertaining and educational!
His classes are truly edu-train-ing!
Award winning Public Speaker, distinguished ESL Business, and Sales Coach, who teaches presentation, sales, hard and soft skill training, motivational and real (not simply rah rah) inspirational workshops, commencement, keynote speeches, and emcee related event programming.
Programs include the training and building of sales teams, coaching professionals, realtors, engineers, and business executives specifically how to use dynamic public speaking skills to build a book of business and to manage teams through effective presentations. Key interest for new and frustrated salespeople to learn how to use the "bee to the bee hive" speaking technique as an effective prospecting methodology.
Variety of training programs and presentations conducted: Sales Training courses (VULY, TELL ME MORE, IAC, et al), ESL business programs (RAYTHEON, DIRECTV, AT&T, COLDWELL BANKER, KELLER WILLIAMS, FARMERS INSURANCE, et al.), Soft Skills training, Social Media marketing, Motivational, Educational, Humorous, Obtaining Referrals Sales programs, Executive Coaching, Children/Teens/College Prep, Workshop Facilitator, UCLA PHD Fellow Public Speaking Seminars and at CITY OF HOPE: “Before the PowerPoint” MICROSOFT initial Retail Store Opening Emcee, LAPD Law Enforcement Seminar: “Become a Better Listener.”
Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs.
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
· Poker · In home He knows when to hold them and knows when to fold 'em.
· Public Speaking · Online .
· Poker · Online
· Public Speaking · Online Josh is a brilliant speaker and coach and I can’t recommend him enough! Lessons with Josh are not only useful but fun & dynamic. Not only does he supply you with truly valuable strategies, he also supplements them with unforgettable stories and examples from experience. It is evident he loves public speaking and he has helped me to shift my perspective from dread to anticipation. Beyond learning, if you are looking to interact with a powerful communicator/story-teller worthy of emulation, Josh is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
· Public Speaking · Online
· Poker · Online Great !!!
· Public Speaking · In studio If you have an issue with regards to your confidence when it comes to speaking in public, fear of maybe being misunderstood due to pronunciation of words, and how to create a proper presentation, then this person is whom I would recommend. I remember having all of these issues before joining his class. After all the sessions, you yourself will feel that growth in all of those aspects and the class was seriously entertaining too! The way he lectures in class will make you eventually think that doing presentations and speaking in public will eventually become a "walk in the park" with enough exposure and practice!
· Poker · In studio Joshua has been a coach of mine for many years. He has helped me build my public speaking, business, and poker proficiency as well as countless personal and professional skills. Joshua has an uncanny ability to make difficult concepts easily understood which has enabled myself to perform at a higher level in a myriad of subject matters. If you are interested in learning a new skill or further improving your expertise in a particular area, I could not recommend a better person than Joshua.
· Poker · In home I owe all of my poker success to this man! From a very young age, he taught me the game. Showing me the importance of being patient, awareness, and how to play the player in front of you instead of the cards in your hands. I would extremely recommend taking this course to any serious poker player who is looking to improve their game in any way!
· Poker · What a very insightful coach one can have for any skill. In particular, Joshua helped my game of poker tenfold on two levels: technical and psychological. My technical skills were fairly strong before working with Joshua. He help me tweak a few aspects to a modest increase on success. Where the biggest jump came was learning the psychological part of the game. Hands down, he brings worldly experience to the game (i.e. how to read the crowd, tells, etc.). I've learned a wealth of knowledge of which I apply at the poker tables as well as life in general. Joshua...thank you!